Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
In 2013, I had double surgery and chinless implants (silicone). I am satisfied with the double couple, but the implant ruptured once in 2020 and was treated with antibiotics and steroids. Since then, I often have pain and hot flashes on days when I drink a lot or am tired. I've been using it well for about 8 years without any side effects, but I think it's time to let it go. Is there a place that does a good removal surgery? Personally, I neither recommend nor recommend chinless implants. I used to have a long chin, but my appearance changed to a more sleek look, so I was quite satisfied with my life. However, looking at everyone, including me, it seems like there comes a point where it has to be removed. In conclusion, I recommend it if you don't drink alcohol, but not recommended if you like it...lol.

Comment 3
썬99 2022-06-07 (화) 09:40 2 Years ago Address
It's been over 15 years since I had it done, and I chose a hospital to have it removed. I'm scared that my face will look weird after the procedure, so I'm looking into a lot these days.

아율지 2022-11-26 (토) 18:58 1 Years ago Address
염증까진 안왔는데 이물질이 있는게 찜찜하고, 가끔 욱신거리는거 같아 뺐어요.
오래되어서 빼면 쳐질까봐 절골했는데도 쳐졌어요.
(그리고 절골이랑 보형물이랑 모양도 달라요)
그리고 침식도 심해서 뺐는데 감각이 이상화 졌네요.
오래되었으면 잘 알아보고 해야하는거 같아요
ㄷ고무고무 2024-04-22 (월) 00:21 2 Months ago Address
저도 턱끝 보형물 제거 알아보고 있는 중인데 혹시 하셨을까요?!
Prev  Next  List