Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List

First massage review

백화점 2011-02-21 (월) 18:02 13 Years ago 4665
I'll upload a picture I took after taking off the chest bandage. My husband asked me if he did it like a *** movie star, but he doesn't seem to hate it . They say things like that lol Is it okay to just become prettier after plastic surgery? I 'm sorry for the kids, but these days I'm spending every day frantically taking care of my body . My kids also gave birth naturally, but after general anesthesia, I'm thinking about taking care of my meals and taking a potion after a while because I'm afraid it will be harmful to my body. I feel like my body is getting better because I 'm mentally comfortable, but I'm looking into this and that because of my age lol . Even if you are not suffering from heartburn, there is definitely a solution . Let's focus on women's bodies! Haha I knew she was a young girl, but I knew her age by looking at her breasts. Of course, this guess may be because I am sensitive to myself because of my breasts, but…..the feeling is likely to be true ㅋ I have wrinkles on my chest so much, who would look at my sagging breasts and see them as younger ㅠ Today I went to the hospital and unstitched stitches ㅋ The picture is This is a picture I took with my chest and bandages removed before surgery. I took the bandages off and checked to see if there was enough space in the chest, but I was completely dizzy,,,,,,,,,,,,, Another picture taken while I was lying down for a while! keke These days, I only have a bunch of pictures of my breasts on my cell phone hahaha And even pictures taken at home after untying the stitches ^^ A lot of bruises are gone.. But it seems like my breasts are getting too big, right? I told you to make it a full B cup, but it came out so big ㅠㅠ I don't know if it's noticeable when I'm working ㅠㅠ It's the beginning, so there is swelling, but will it decrease after a while? Is that right?? I didn't say that I was having surgery at my place of work, but I said that I was on leave because of work at home ;; really! I just heard that the massage hurts!! I knew I was going to die lol. First massage!! I will give you a cold sweat hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I can lean on you Next time, I want to upload a picture with a prettier chest. How much massage should I do? Is it about 6 months?? Is there still a long way to go?? I forgot to ask the nurse and came down ㅠㅠ Friends around me are all focused on my chest (I'm the first to start breast surgery around me!! blah) If I show you a picture today, I'm probably going to get jealous . Is this okay? right? Then I'll post another review ^^

Comment 15
송어 2011-02-21 (월) 20:59 13 Years ago Address
You did a good job.. congratulations ^^
호박마차 2011-02-22 (화) 01:35 13 Years ago Address
Wow, congratulations!!
속눈섭연장 2011-02-22 (화) 04:35 13 Years ago Address
Congratulations! Please give me some info
감자돌이 2011-02-22 (화) 10:18 13 Years ago Address
Chuka Chuka I also made a reservation for my mother of two on the 25th ^^ Where did you do it?? Just looking at the picture makes me feel a little bit sad....
아이 2011-02-22 (화) 17:36 13 Years ago Address
Wow congratulations ^^ Take good care of it~
pcpink 2011-02-22 (화) 21:52 13 Years ago Address
Information please. How much vacation did you take?
백화점 Writer 2011-02-23 (수) 00:16 13 Years ago Address
2주 휴가 냈어요
이번달 까지 집안일이 있어서 어쩔수 없이 쉬게 됐다고 말했는데
가슴이 이렇게 커져서 의심할것 같네요 ㅎㅎ
근데 구지 그렇게 오래 휴가 안내셔도 충분히 회복이 될것 같네요^^
백화점 Writer 2011-02-23 (수) 00:22 13 Years ago Address
관리는 남편이 열심히 해주고 있어서 다행이에요 ^^ 아이님 감사하구요
감자돌이님두 이쁘게 잘 되시길 기도드릴께요^^
k1345 2011-02-28 (월) 18:11 13 Years ago Address
축하드려요 저도 정보좀 주세용 ~
백화점 Writer 2011-02-28 (월) 18:48 13 Years ago Address
네 축하 해주셔시고 감사^^ 정보 쪽지 드렸어요 한번 읽어 보시고