Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

I wrote this to commemorate the cliff escape.. Sebin's review!!

장땡이요 2024-10-21 (월) 17:38 2 Hours ago 111
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

A review by Sevin, who lived for a long time with the stigma of being a cliffhanger, to commemorate the escape from the cliff !! I really ^^ I don't know if it was confidence, but I really liked going to public bathhouses with my friends or my mom .. but from the moment I started doing it all of a sudden, without being conscious of it , it started to feel a bit uncomfortable.. I'm on the skinny side, but after seeing someone who had a similar body type to me but had huge assets.. I kept feeling conscious ㅠㅠㅠ My chest didn't have assets, but it was also sagging, so I thought I'd get it done as soon as I became an adult.. So I looked into it right away when I turned 20, but the cost difference was more than I thought?.. When you actually go because the price is good, there were many cases where additional costs were added, but the hospital where I got the surgery had good reviews, and Sevin really did not charge additional costs!! So I decided and made an appointment for the surgery right away!! I was worried because it felt a bit tight in the second week, but when I went for the aftercare and it loosened up, there was definitely a difference, and now it's been a month and the feeling has loosened up a lot, but I think it still needs some more time!! I was a little worried that it would look unnatural and swollen if only my breasts were sticking out, but as expected, my waist looks more in and slimmer... I'm so satisfied ㅠㅠㅠ
Written by
App

Comment 1
뚜루는고먀미 2024-10-21 (월) 19:23 1 Hours ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Next  List