Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

The heart is definitely Motiva!!!!!!!!!!! (1 month)

듀융닽 2024-10-11 (금) 14:24 4 Days ago 1014
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

I'm now a D cup too.. sob sob.. I've always had an inferiority complex about my breasts but after having the surgery this time, I feel so relieved. Since breasts are a big surgery, I wanted to get them done systematically at a large place, so I decided on a large one. They said that CCTV footage can be viewed unconditionally and that aftercare is important for breasts, so I looked for a place with good aftercare reviews!! ㅋㅋㅋ I went to a total of 4 consultations. To put it simply, I went to the VIP consultation room where I finally chose and received consultation in a private space!!!!! I was able to sufficiently touch each type of implant, and I was satisfied because the director gave me a really sincere consultation ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was like this, so I was really comfortable with the consultation. From the beginning, I had decided on a D cup/Motiva, but the director looked at my chest pain and overall size and said a D cup would be fine, so I was relieved..ㅜㅜ And the Motiva special care here was really good ,,,,so I couldn't not get it with Motiva . But.. I now understand why my shoulders hurt after getting breasts.. ^^ So the hospital did the aftercare to loosen up my neck and trapezius muscles, and at that time ㅠㅠ I was so happy that I got Motiva and received the aftercare special care, and the aftercare things like the aroma massage and plaster pack were all good, but after getting the caps, my breasts feel different.. It feels like the tightness has been relieved????? I'm so satisfied with my breast surgery~~~
Written by
App

Comment 4
홍홓옹 2024-10-13 (일) 20:25 2 Days ago Address
수술 티가 거의 안나네.. 진짜 잘된듯

듀융닽 Writer 2024-10-15 (화) 09:02 16 Hours ago Address
거마워 ㅋㅋㅋ!
또유니맘맘 2024-10-14 (월) 15:25 1 Days ago Address
원래 가슴 모양이 살짝 있어서 진짜 자연스럽다 ㅋㅋ 대박 !!! 너무 섹시해졌따

듀융닽 Writer 2024-10-15 (화) 09:04 16 Hours ago Address
ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ고마워!!첨들어봤어 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List