Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

no asset How is it a month after breast surgery??

로얄화투 2024-09-19 (목) 16:01 9 Days ago 2512
Dr.
정지은
Hospital
아이디병원 ID Hospital
Price
800 만원
Days
30 days

First of all, I have NO assets of extreme AA, breasts..? I didn't want to have a complex about my breasts anymore, so I decided to get breast surgery ㅠ While looking into breast surgery, I saw a lot of reviews, and when I see people who got it, I think it's not a surgery with high satisfaction for nothing ㅋㅋ The shape is also so pretty and big, and I was really envious ㅋㅋ I also looked at reviews and received recommendations, and I went to several places for consultations and decided on the place that felt the best for surgery ㅋㅋ They say there's a place that you have to go to during consultations ㅋㅋ I think this was that place for me ㅋㅋ The director is kind and the hospital seems to look after you very thoroughly. Above all, since the hospital is large, I guess it's more systematic? Maybe because they have a breast center, but I think they'll respond faster if anything happens? Honestly, no matter how satisfying the surgery is and how many surgeries you get, you want to get it done in a safe place ㅋㅋ That's what I was thinking ㅋㅋ And other places have tight muscles and their upper bodies are too skinny, so if you make them too big, they might not come out in the shape you want, but the director here seemed confident that he would make my breasts the way I wanted without putting too much effort ㅋㅋㅋ I got the surgery with Motiva at 375cc on both sides and the surgery was done lower! I barely felt any pain and there was some swelling, but if you follow the precautions well and get good aftercare, your condition quickly returned and you gradually recovered ㅎㅎ It was a little uncomfortable in the beginning, but now almost all the discomfort is gone and there are no major problems in your daily life ㅋㅋ It's amazing that the recovery speed is faster than I expected ㅋㅋ Oh, but I do feel a tingling sensation, but when I looked it up, it seems like everyone who got the surgery has experienced this ㅋㅋ They said that the sensation returns as the muscles loosen, so I'm not too worried ㅋㅋ The best thing about breast surgery is that your daily life changes a lot? I've gained confidence and I'm wearing clothes I didn't wear before ㅋㅋ Whenever I read reviews, I honestly didn't understand why everyone said the fit got better ㅋㅋ But now that I've actually tried it, I understand what they mean ㅋㅋ Anyway, of all the things I've bought with my own money, this is my favorite ㅋㅋ
Written by
App
아이디병원 ID Hospital's Community Reviews (Total 159)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Days ago
냉면물냉면
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
그라도
가슴성형수술후기
1 Days ago
갖고싶다고양이
코성형수술후기
1 Days ago
소괴기집
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
성예사아주좋소
가슴성형수술후기
2 Days ago
황쏘야
코성형수술후기
2 Days ago
룰루킴
가슴성형수술후기
2 Days ago
뿡하는뿡이
쁘띠/레이저후기
3 Days ago
강지지
윤곽/FACE수술후기
4 Days ago
비비지1233
no asset How is it a month after breast surgery??'s Reviews More (10/159)

Comment 4
seonn 2024-09-20 (금) 09:51 8 Days ago Address
예쁘게
잘됐다 축하해 고생많았어

로얄화투 Writer 2024-09-23 (월) 15:09 5 Days ago Address
고마워!!
minthouse 2024-09-22 (일) 23:25 6 Days ago Address
슴가수술 밥공기얹은듯 너무 티나ㅠㅠ

로얄화투 Writer 2024-09-23 (월) 15:50 5 Days ago Address
잉? 그래? ㅠㅠ 아직 한달차라 살성 덜 풀리고 붓기 있어서 그래보이나? 난 전이랑 비교하면 넘 맘에 드는데 ㅠㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List