Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

A review with comparison shots taken before the surgery and four months later!

성예셔 2024-09-13 (금) 13:08 25 Days ago 2055
Hospital
엠디외과의원

Surgery information: MD surgery, Motiva 335, winter Originally, I wanted to write a proud review saying that this is a real review after half a year, but I'm on leave now and I'm so bored at home that I couldn't hold back and am writing a review..ㅋㅋㅋ But wouldn't it be worth seeing after four months...?!?! (Or maybeㅠㅎ..) Honestly, I felt that I lost a lot of fat at the third month? But somehow I think my breasts feel better now than then. They say that your breasts are different every day, and every month, and I 200% agree with that... The hospital did a great job with aftercare, and since I already have some assets, it doesn't feel unnatural at all and is quite soft. ㅋㅋㅋ Another difference from when I was one or two months old is that I can walk a little faster or run a little after the surgery? To be honest, when I walk, my breasts shake up and down, which feels strange and it feels a little foreign? But I don't have that anymore! Even when I run or lie down, my breasts are still my own..ㅎㅎ This is why I keep wanting underwear and suffering just by emptying my stomach. And based on my experience, here are some tips for finding a hospital : - Check the hospital's homepage or an app like ㅂㅂㅌ to see the director's career history . - Check how the aftercare is done (you must double-check this when you go for a consultation!!) - Whether they wear bob, how many visits there are after the surgery, what the AS period is (make sure to check if there are any conditions ㅡ.ㅡ) I think you'll be able to filter out most hospitals if you just find out and check these things!! It's good to go because the photos are pretty, but... these days, there's a saying that breasts last a lifetime. If you want to keep the implants in your body safely in the long term, I think it's good to find out everything while considering everything. But since I kept thinking that taking care of my body is the best without exercising or managing my diet, I think I gained some weight.... This isn't swelling, it's just fat, so there's nothing I can say ^^ I'm going to eat until Chuseok and then diet and take care of my body! My breasts have gotten bigger, so what more can't I do~ Before I get any older, I'm going to get a perfect body like my foreign sisters and try my first ever barf lift next year!! I'm not going to brag, just for my own personal collection ㅋㅋ They say that after surgery and exercising, you feel different and have a strange discomfort... I don't know much because I haven't started yet, but it feels half-excited, half-worried. Once I get the barf lift done, I'll write another review. I don't know much about exercising and I'm a total newbie, but I thought it would be good to share some tips on how to exercise after surgery ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'll stop by again later. Enjoy the Chuseok holiday, everyone!! Bye~~

Comment 1
애옹야옹 2024-09-18 (수) 20:39 20 Days ago Address
자산이 많아서 촉감 좋을 거 같아 ㅎㅎㅎ 부럽다
Prev  Next  List