Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Born with a new heart!!!! Motiva (Review)

연원히혼백 2024-09-11 (수) 14:09 6 Days ago 1937
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

It's already been 3 months since I got breast surgery~~ I'm a sad AA cup.. I couldn't go out without breast augmentation.... I get dizzy whenever I see my bare chest.. so I decided to get breast surgery.. When I listened to my friends who got breast surgery, they said that implants were the most important, so I studied everything about implants before getting a consultation.. When I was looking for a hospital, the most important thing to me was whether or not they had CCTV surveillance. This was the most important. To me, breast surgery is.. a really big surgery!!! So this part had to be met no matter what. And there are many places that don't offer free CCTV,, so I visited about 3 places and looked into hospitals that are good at UU lines. What I felt while getting consultations was.. some hospitals often skipped the explanations... The hospital I got the surgery at explained everything about breast surgery very thoroughly during the consultation, so it was great! I tried all the materials and it was definitely Motiva..^^.. And since I have a big chest, the director also recommended Motiva. I had a great consultation that day so I made a reservation right away. After the surgery, my chest felt throbbing in the beginning. But from the second week onwards, there was almost no pain. I went for aftercare almost once a week in the beginning. But every time I went, they also did lymphatic care.. It was very systematic so I was satisfied ㅋㅋ And after receiving aftercare, I felt like the texture was different? Hehe It's been 3 months now and I almost forgot I had breast surgery because it's so comfortable. And since I have a new chest, they said my sternum might not be in place, but the bone has settled in nicely ㅎ
Written by
App

Comment 6
난이나나 2024-09-12 (목) 23:20 5 Days ago Address
내가슴이랑 비슷해ㅠㅠㅠ 어디서 했어??? 크기는 얼마나 돼?

연원히혼백 Writer 2024-09-13 (금) 16:11 4 Days ago Address
나 ㅇㅇㄷ에서 했고!! 70풀c로 했어!
숑글 2024-09-13 (금) 04:00 4 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

연원히혼백 Writer 2024-09-13 (금) 16:12 4 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

숑글 2024-09-14 (토) 22:16 3 Days ago Address