Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Service workers... I can take as many vacation days as I can. Take as many as I can. ㅠㅠ 2nd week, Seumrin's review

부루쿠나 2024-08-09 (금) 12:22 2 Months ago 1216
Hospital
글램외과
Hello, regulars ㅜㅜ There must be regulars who came in after seeing the title,,?? First of all, it hasn't even been a few days since my surgery. It's been 2 weeks now, and I'm satisfied with the surgery itself. But when I went to work ^^ I guess my physical condition wasn't good enough to work, because it was so hard to even put on the uniform. And my stomach bloated down to my legs so my shoes were so tight.. The edema in my lower legs was crazy,, During break time, I took off my shoes right away and wiggled around barefoot + stretched my hamstrings several times ㅜㅜ I took Friday's annual leave + surgery + glam and was hospitalized for the day -> rested on Sat., Sun., Mon., Tue., and Wed. -> went to work on Thursday?? On the day of the surgery, I didn't feel like I couldn't stand it or that it hurt so much, and right after the surgery, it was a little sore and difficult, but I slept and woke up and it was fine! I was really nervous because they said it was a painless procedure, but thankfully it wasn't as hard as I thought. And the nurses kept coming and going to take care of me, so it was comfortable. The food was really delicious, so I'm eating really well. I was discharged. I saw the director the next day and decided to come back in a week to have the bandages removed. I took a taxi home and passed out as soon as I got home.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Then I woke up around midnight, ordered sushi, watched Netflix, rolled around, and fell asleep again.. zz But I sat down to quickly reduce the swelling and fell asleep on a cushion, then laid down flat again and fell asleep again. ㅋㅋㅋ And the next day, I woke up and ate again. Whenever I was bored, I lifted my shirt and looked at my chest in front of a full-length mirror. I thought, “These are my chests?” and thought, “I can’t believe my big breasts are real.” I touched them for no reason. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought they would look really surgical and bulgy, but they were rounder and prettier than I expected. I was slightly satisfied. But at the time, I didn’t feel like I had the surgery. It felt like looking at someone else’s breasts. But I was moving around and eating well on my own until Tuesday and Wednesday, so I thought going to work wouldn’t be a problem, but I worked on Thursday and regretted it so much. I should’ve rested more. I could’ve used up another day of vacation.. ㅋㅋㅋ It could’ve been because I didn’t want to work, but anyway, that day was so hard.. I had a gold buff on Friday. I could hold outㅠ If there's anyone who's worried about their annual leave, just do it!! I recommend just wearing it as tight as you can.. Since my breasts have just started growing, there's nothing I can really say about the texture or shape, but one thing that's definitely changed is... I thought people around me wouldn't recognize me? I got the surgery on my own without telling them. But even though my company said they couldn't help it because of the uniform, my friends recognized me right awayㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was really amazing. It wasn't a boxy T-shirt, but it wasn't that tight either. It was a tight-fitting T-shirt. They asked me why my breasts got so big and I confessed thenㅋㅋㅋㅋ Honestly, I didn't want to tell anyone about my plastic surgery story, so I didn't tell them, but I didn't know they would find out so quickly. It was really unexpected, so I was flustered and surprisedㅋㅋㅋㅋ I guess my acquaintances were more interested in me than I thought.. I didㅎ.. Now I'm at a loss I got breast surgery, wow, that's good! Rather than feeling like this, I think I want time to pass quickly so that I can wear a bikini, show off my body, exercise as much as I want, and sleep lying on my side ㅜㅜ And while doing that, I secretly feel that sense of abundance? Satisfaction? When I shower, there's that kind of thing ㅎㅎ Am I at that stage yet?? I wish I could hurry up and get to work for a month, two months, three months.. ㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, most people have a lot of annual leave, so just use it all up, and go to work as late as possible! I think it'd be hard even if you had an office job ㅜ Especially, the commute to and from work is fucking hell,,,,, Okay, please keep what I say in mind Then I'm going to go to work now,, Break time flies, really sigh

Comment 4
균2 2024-08-10 (토) 19:29 2 Months ago Address
Haha, it's so thin. By any chance, what did you use for implants??

부루쿠나 Writer 2024-08-14 (수) 14:19 2 Months ago Address
모티바!!
Sifific 2024-08-24 (토) 00:58 1 Months ago Address
운동은 언제부터 가능할까요??
ㅎㅎㅇㅇ 2024-08-30 (금) 06:59 1 Months ago Address
나중에 수술 후기도 게시물 올려주라 !!
Prev  Next  List