Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

I had breast surgery in Seoul (162cm / 47kg / a)

qqqaa112a 2024-08-16 (금) 16:59 1 Months ago 1638
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

It's now been 3 months since the surgery, and the heavy pain in my chest in the morning is gone without any pain and it doesn't hurt at all. I think the difference in one month is so big that I didn't even think about it a month ago. The sharp pain when applying lotion has completely disappeared, except for the tingling in the nipple area. I'm applying oil every day to prevent chafing and giving the massage the hospital advised me to do. Perhaps because of that, I'm recovering well (I think it's good to massage hard) The lumps that had formed due to adhesions in the armpit area have all dissolved and disappeared, and I can move my arms as freely as before the surgery ~ Armpit incision I've been applying it consistently every morning and evening to keep it from getting ugly, and it seems to be fading little by little. When I stretch, the tightness and stiffness have disappeared to the extent that I don't feel it at all. I still feel a tingling sensation around my chest, but I've heard that it takes a while for the feeling to come back, so I'm waiting slowly. Even when I wear tight-fitting clothes, I look voluptuous. I decided to go to the swimming pool with my friends in a month, but I didn't wear a bikini. I'm getting excited at the thought of putting it on. I'm curious about the reaction since I haven't seen the reaction since I took it out . It feels so natural even when I'm lying down. It makes me feel satisfied. Oh yeah.
Written by
App

Comment 2
나나콘칩 2024-08-19 (월) 14:53 29 Days ago Address
병원정보 공유 해주실 수 있나요??
가격도 궁금해요!
반짝이23 2024-09-04 (수) 05:38 13 Days ago Address
병원정보 공유해줄 수 있나요? 넘 이쁘게 잘 됐어용!!
Prev  Next  List