Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Revision Surgery]

It's been 3 weeks since I had breast revision surgery due to dissatisfaction with the shape. How are you feeling?

엘이엘 2024-08-13 (화) 16:03 29 Days ago 3261
Hospital
디에이성형외과의원

My first breast surgery was with water drop implants 8 years ago. I was satisfied at first, but as time went by, the shape became strange. First of all, my breasts were small overall and there was no upper breast..? It didn't feel good, and I was very dissatisfied with the size of my breasts because they were small. In particular, the line under my breasts was really bothersome. This time, I wanted to have breasts that were large enough to protrude from the top and protrude from the sides, and to have a pretty shape, so I decided to have a second surgery. There were so many hospitals, so I thought a lot about it, but in the end. I had surgery at DA. Since it was my first reoperation, I thought the director's experience was the most important, and after that, it was unconditional. It 's been 3 weeks now. Is it true that it was successful this time? Looking at it this way, I am satisfied with the cleavage and I like the size. The director told me that I need to wear a corrective bra because I sized up**, so I wear it every day and only take a short break when it feels itchy. She told me to keep wearing something like a bar because it might get stuck in my cleavage, so it was very difficult. I'm listening well...lol First of all, I'm sticking to what the hospital tells me to do and don't do, but I really hope it's a huge success this time!! ++This time I put in 500cc Motiva.
디에이성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 721)
코성형수술후기
2 Months ago
스피드곤잘레스
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
내려치기
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
니가이쁜맛을알아
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
cofls1121
코성형수술후기
2 Days ago
눈누난나난
코성형수술후기
6 Days ago
만둥둥2
눈수술수술후기
8 Days ago
붕숭아아아아
코성형수술후기
8 Days ago
워닝이
It's been 3 weeks since I had breast revision surgery due to dissatisfaction with the shape. How are you feeling?'s Reviews More (10/721)

Comment 3
니가없는삵 2024-08-13 (화) 16:22 29 Days ago Address
Wow, I envy your square shoulders. If you recover and exercise a bit, you'll have a real model body!!
워너비1일차 2024-08-15 (목) 01:13 28 Days ago Address
Wow, you put quite a lot in. Can you tell me the size of your rib cage?
해피해디 2024-08-15 (목) 20:15 27 Days ago Address
Wow..big
Prev  Next  List