Review of Motiva breast augmentation

그린티리조또 2024-08-09 (금) 20:30 1 Months ago 4292
Dr.
김국현
Hospital
휴먼성형외과의원
Price
1155 만원

It's been a few months since I had surgery at Motivaro Human, and I'm leaving a review because I'm satisfied with both the look and feel. While I was worried about having small breasts, I consulted with all the hospitals that specialized in breast surgery, either by ratings or by people I knew. Human was the only place where the wait wasn't long at first and they gave me a consultation with the director right away without a consultation with the director. The director also talked about the natural and voluptuous UU line, so he talked about the pros and cons of each implant one by one, and gave me a leisurely consultation on the breast as a whole, starting with the pros and cons of the incision area. Afterwards, it was nice to see the fitting and 3D simulation in the most detail! It was 70A and I decided to have surgery with Motiva 320cc as my base. I went into the operating room, but it was so cold and scary that I was shivering, so the nurse held my hand and told me not to worry and that the director would make beautiful breasts. Even though I was shivering at the time, I felt relieved. I woke up after anesthesia and there was no pain at all, and I only remember feeling very frustrated because of the compression bandage! Afterwards, there was no major pain, and if I moved while sleeping without realizing it, it was uncomfortable because of the tingling pain. It was difficult to wear a corrective bra for up to a month, but after a month, I felt better after wearing a sports bra. At first, I was worried that the shape would look bulky because the top block was too severe, but after about 2 months, the shape and feel got better, and my shoulder hurt a little, but I got used to it, so it was okay! And what I would absolutely recommend to you to get aftercare is that you feel like your skin is loosening up, so you get back in shape right away! Now, the scars are only noticeable to me, the shape and feel are soft, and I like that my breasts are curved without having to pull them together with my hands. Nowadays, it varies a little depending on the brand, but it's more than a D cup. I definitely recommend Human to anyone who wants breast augmentation!
휴먼성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 98)
가슴성형수술후기
5 Months ago
파스텔톤바다풍경
가슴성형수술후기
7 Months ago
고추잠자리
코성형수술후기
9 Months ago
제니랑제닝
가슴성형수술후기
6 Days ago
rhdeldbgpfl88
가슴성형수술후기
8 Days ago
쿙미니콩야
가슴성형수술후기
11 Days ago
샤라웃
가슴성형수술후기
15 Days ago
냥콩콩
가슴성형수술후기
16 Days ago
민토끼짱
가슴성형수술후기
17 Days ago
콩뽀리
Review of Motiva breast augmentation's Reviews More (10/98)

Comment 8
홀리몰리뷰리 2024-08-10 (토) 16:51 1 Months ago Address
우와 모양이 완전 자연스럽게 예뻐요!

그린티리조또 Writer 2024-08-12 (월) 18:27 30 Days ago Address
고마워♥
여신강림수정 2024-08-11 (일) 10:38 1 Months ago Address
내스타일 ㅜㅜ 첫수지? 어찌이리자연스럽? 대박

그린티리조또 Writer 2024-08-12 (월) 18:27 30 Days ago Address
ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ 나 미쳤나봐..왜 첫사랑 수지라고 봤지...!!  첫수 맞아..
홀리도니 2024-08-12 (월) 15:50 1 Months ago Address
진짜.. 아니 너무 풍만한 u라인이다 내워너비 가슴이야.. 가격은 얼마정도 들었어??

그린티리조또 Writer 2024-08-12 (월) 18:28 30 Days ago Address
맞아!! 수술하지 않은거 같은 풍만한 가슴을 원했어..ㅎㅎ 가격은 모티가 1440만원줬어.!!
나야나예뻐질나 2024-08-17 (토) 03:00 26 Days ago Address
진짜 너무 예쁘다
유유유유유유유유유아… 2024-08-19 (월) 07:03 24 Days ago Address
나도 밑절 한달차인데 흉터부분이 부어있는데 원래 이런걸까 아님 켈로이드일까…ㅠㅠ?
Prev  Next  List