Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

My Heart Diary 4. (Experience of life in the royal family)

낫투대이 2024-08-05 (월) 23:45 1 Months ago 2428
Hospital
디테성형외과의원

It's been 6 months since my breast surgery. It's my first spring and summer after surgery in the winter. I don't know if this is an unusual thing because one breast has grown, but I am proud that many people are thankfully receiving help through my breast diary. This bulletin board has a set writing cycle... (did you know?) Anyway, I'm going to try to write what I've always wanted to write. The following is a summary of the changes in daily life after becoming a royal. 1. Exercise You can see from my previous diary that it doesn't interfere with my daily life at all, but exercise is a completely different story. I couldn't even dream of exercising my muscles for months, and I only started working out a month ago, and there were a lot of movements that I couldn't do at first. Even now, I avoid bodyweight exercises that involve lying down. But on the other hand, I can diet as much as I want, so I am very, very, very satisfied. In other words, no matter how much you diet, you will never lose chest fat. It can't be anything other than a huge benefit. 2. Running In life, there are many cases where you have to run in front of others rather than running alone. A crosswalk with just a few seconds left, a subway door about to close, a city bus with a 10-minute departure in front of you... So, even if others don't see me running, I can't help but be conscious of their gaze.  Unlike the firm A cup, which doesn't move even if you move quickly, you can feel the heavy breasts. At that time, your body is heavier than you think and your chest bounces, causing a little pain. It feels like a second butt is attached to my chest. So I learned how to hold my lower chest as discreetly as possible when running. 3. Air conditioner is not the only gift from God. Thong tank top is also a gift from God. The sense of freedom that comes from being able to freely wear sports material strapless tank tops and open tops without being restricted by size... this too cannot be denied. (Instead, if you wear boxy material, you will look rich. It can't be helped.) 4. The gaze of others It is a big mistake to think that if you have big breasts, men will stare at you a lot. 90% are women. I can feel the women exchanging silent looks. ㅠㅠ I guess we’re debating whether it’s natural milk or not? It's right.. 5. Aside from size and feel, I personally think that the best breast surgery is natural breasts. The irony is that although you were born with true breasts, you voluntarily become pseudomilks and eventually find the naturalness of true breasts... I think it is important to have natural breasts that ultimately fit your body type, mood, and style. Think carefully about your image and choose carefully. Ah, I definitely don’t regret anything!! Thanks to Dr. Lee Jun-wook, whom I am grateful to, I was told that I had bigger breasts since I was born. Ha_ha I attached several photos of myself in the royal family at 6 months old, and I tried to pose in various clothes as much as possible, but I failed.^^ Oh, and there were many people who asked about my cup size. But I haven’t been able to go to the underwear store yet. Because nipple patches are so comfortable... I don't want to wear a bra... But nipple patches also have side effects, and there are many nipple patches that are sticky. Anyway, thank you for reading this long post and please take a look at my 6-month-old royal family once in a while..^^

Comment 18
zlene 2024-08-06 (화) 00:12 1 Months ago Address
Wow, surgery at the same hospital and same CC as me!! How are you satisfied with the feel and appearance after 6 months? I'm still in the first month, so I'm looking in the mirror every day to see when this will go away.

낫투대이 Writer 2024-08-06 (화) 00:16 1 Months ago Address
I am really, really satisfied with the feel. After 3 months, the swelling goes away like a ghost!!!! Look in the mirror and stretch as much as possible!!

zlene 2024-08-06 (화) 14:44 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

낫투대이 Writer 2024-08-06 (화) 17:08 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
복코첫수 2024-08-06 (화) 01:12 1 Months ago Address
I have no intention of getting breasts, but the review is fun haha. I enjoyed everything from the beginning. My breasts are so pretty and they came out naturally.

낫투대이 Writer 2024-08-06 (화) 08:43 1 Months ago Address
재밌게 읽어주셔서 감사합니다~~!!
마지막이여야해 2024-08-06 (화) 13:59 1 Months ago Address
몇씨씨하셧어욤?  모티바하셧나요~?~

낫투대이 Writer 2024-08-06 (화) 17:09 1 Months ago Address
세빈서브로  오왼 330 300 넣었어요 ! ㅎㅎ
꾸꾸aa 2024-08-07 (수) 16:10 1 Months ago Address
너무 자연스럽게 예쁘게 됏네요~

낫투대이 Writer 2024-08-07 (수) 18:04 1 Months ago Address
감사합니다 !!
맹궈 2024-08-08 (목) 14:14 1 Months ago Address
진짜이뿌다.. 나도 디테 상담 받았는데 근막하랑 이중평면 너무 고민되거든 ㅠㅠ 촉감이나 움직임은 어때?

낫투대이 Writer 2024-08-08 (목) 16:09 1 Months ago Address
촉감은 진짜 진짜 자연스러워요. 근데 움직임은 솔직히 네추럴 왕가와 비교해보진 못했지만 크게 이상함을 못 느낄 정도랄까요,, 아직 1년차까지는 더 지켜봐야할꺼같아요 ㅎㅎ
Wvflflp 2024-08-13 (화) 21:15 1 Months ago Address
오늘 여기서 상담 받았어!! 하이브리드로 진행하기로 했고 같은 보형물 추천받았는데.. 사실 멘토 생각하고 간거라 촉감 부분 만족해??ㅠㅠ 넘 걱정이야ㅠ

낫투대이 Writer 2024-08-15 (목) 13:25 1 Months ago Address
저는 제 살성이랑 세빈서브가 진짜 99% 일치해서 진짜 만족해요.. 촉감 하나는 진짜 장난 아니에요

Wvflflp 2024-08-16 (금) 00:16 1 Months ago Address
오오오 저는 이제 내일 수술이에요ㅠ 넘 이쁘셔요!! 촉감 장난 아니라는게 말캉말캉 하다는 건가요 아니면 진짜 내 살 같다는 건가요??

낫투대이 Writer 2024-08-16 (금) 10:39 1 Months ago Address
진짜 내 살 같은 느낌, 내 살같은 탄력입니다. 엄청 말랑하다거나 엄청 탱탱하다거나 그런게 아니라 그냥 가슴 안에 보형물이 있다고 생각이 안드는 그런 느낌이에요. 실제 제 가슴 만져본 지인이 성형 가슴 몇 명 만져봤는데 그 중에 제 가슴 모양이랑 촉감이 원탑이라고 했어요.!! 세빈서브 하실꺼면 촉감이나 자연스러움은 걱정 안하셔도 될것같아요. !! 너무 긴장마시고 성공적인 수술 받으시고 횐님 후기도 올려주세요 ㅎㅎ!!

Wvflflp 2024-08-16 (금) 12:12 1 Months ago Address
으아 너무너무 고마워!!! 혹시 세빈서브 무슨 타입이었어? 71,72 타입이 잇더라구! 나는 조금 더 단단한 72타입 추천받아서!
히쁨 2024-08-30 (금) 17:43 19 Days ago Address
진짜 너무 잘돼당…
Prev  Next  List