I got it

밀으 2024-08-03 (토) 08:31 1 Months ago 3815
Dr.
장서윤
Hospital
노트성형외과의원
Days
26 days

167 48 Rib cage 64 Chest room 12 Manex 280 310 New breasts Bottom joint Dual plane I never thought the first plastic surgery in my life would be a breast augmentation... These days, I was worried because there were so many hospitals and so many reviews, but I decided to go to 4 large hospitals, 1 private hospital, and a total of 5 hospitals. The price, surgical method, and recommended size were almost the same at all 5 hospitals, so I liked it the most. I decided to go. The consultation with the best director was long and it was the most stable hospital. Besides, the advantage of having a female director was great! When choosing an implant, I thought about Motiva and ManX, but he said both were possible. Personally, I liked the feel of MenX better, and since I am thin, I thought Motiva would have a too dangly feel, so I chose ManX because he said it was an implant that would flow a little downward and have less rippling. It's been 3 weeks since I made the decision, and it's already so soft that I really like it. These days, it seems like you can really do whatever you want with the implants . There's a lot of talk about pain-free distribution.. Actually, I was told that there's no way they can't be pain-free when it comes to putting something in, but my chest doesn't hurt haha. I couldn't really feel it, but my whole body was in pain, including itchiness in the correction bra, lack of strength in my arms, etc... Should I call this pain relief or no pain... Fortunately, it all got better in about a week, and now I'm used to it to the point where it feels awkward without the bob, so I actually feel more stable. Middle Ah bottom bow!!!!!!! After much consideration, I had the scars taken into account and had the hair cut. It's the 3rd week and there's only one line. I'm really satisfied with this. I like the shape, aftercare, and the fit of the clothes, but the best part is the scar!!!!!! That's so clean!!!!!!! The bird's chest was really bad, so it's still on the highway, but they're starting to collect it starting next week! Fortunately, my tactile sensation has been improving since the beginning, and I haven't had to worry about the upper bulge since the second week! I'm still very satisfied!!! Good luck to everyone.
Written by
App
노트성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 292)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
28 Days ago
일리아인
눈수술수술후기
2 Months ago
짱늘
가슴성형수술후기
2 Months ago
오오오111
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
잼잼잼잼
가슴성형수술후기
5 Days ago
Benhur
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
bom0281
윤곽/FACE수술후기
8 Days ago
우유링링
윤곽/FACE수술후기
9 Days ago
기니디리
가슴성형수술후기
11 Days ago
초미5632
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
스타일s
I got it's Reviews More (10/292)

Comment 5
싸가지없는고양이 2024-08-03 (토) 18:50 1 Months ago Address
원래두 가슴 작은편이 아닌데 하고 나니깐 개쩐다잉 고생해따 ㅜ 나도 해야지 나중에 얼마 들었는지 알려줄 수 있어?
닉퓨닉퓨 2024-08-04 (일) 04:23 1 Months ago Address
크으...예쁘당
똘망쥐 2024-08-05 (월) 12:39 1 Months ago Address
와 지금 가슴 몇 컵 정도 돼???
태굴 2024-08-07 (수) 14:08 1 Months ago Address
와 볼륨감 미쳐따...
홀리도니 2024-08-12 (월) 17:02 1 Months ago Address
원레 몇컵이였어? 넘 예뻐…
Prev  Next  List