Dr.
한승오
Hospital
볼륨성형외과
Price
880 만원
Days
30 days

I didn't want to write a review, but I wrote a review because I wanted to bow down to the hospital. I didn't know anything about my first surgery, and a friend had a cheap breast surgery and the shape looked so pretty, so I followed my friend and lived a satisfied life with the breasts I didn't have before! One day, my left breast started to throbbing a little, and when I had my first surgery, I kept getting a tingling sensation, so I held on and called the hospital where I had my first surgery... but the hospital was gone..!! I looked up the name of the director, but the hospital was completely gone without any information. I thought I shouldn't keep waiting, so I went to a hospital famous for breast revision surgery, and they told me that my left Allergan implant had ruptured and that revision surgery was necessary, even if it wasn't right away. I received an estimate for revision surgery, but it was too expensive. Even though it was expensive, it was too expensive within the range I thought it would be, so I complained to the manager. If that doesn't work, I'd like to ask for cheaper implants... All I can do is cry and in fact, all I can do is curse at the hospital where I first had the surgery..!! The director must have felt bad about it~ First of all, the hospital also has a scouting system, so I waited first because he said he would talk to the director and then call me. The next day, the director said he would do it for the price of the first surgery through Menex without having to pay for implant removal or anything like that, so I set up a date for the surgery right away! The size of the bottom cut was slightly increased from the previous size and I had surgery with Menek 325/295. After the surgery, I was surprised that the pain was less than the first time! And because the breast flesh had increased during the first surgery, the recovery speed was much faster than I expected, and the scar was made to fit the existing incision and sutured while removing the breast flesh, so it looked much neater! Of course, it's not that it's not there, I'm receiving follow-up care, and even though it's only been 1 month, the scars are smaller than when I first received treatment, which is good. Also, I'm posting a review because I want to raise the size of the implant and get rid of the highway so I can bow down to the hospital. There are probably a lot of people like me who are looking for revision surgery, so if you tell me anything you're curious about, I'll tell you everything. Also, the current breast size varies slightly depending on the brand, but in the c pool. It's about D and my ribcage is 68, so keep that in mind!

Comment 9
주민동주민기 2024-07-31 (수) 16:51 1 Months ago Address
제목은 엘러간보형물 파열이라고 되어있는데 왜 내용엔 벨라젤보형물 파열이라는거야..??

뛰오뛰오똥 Writer 2024-07-31 (수) 17:40 1 Months ago Address
보형물잘못썼엉 ㅜ 엘러간이야
해피해디 2024-07-31 (수) 18:14 1 Months ago Address
와.,,,,,병원 넘 인간적,,,,재수술 모양 너무 예쁘다,,파열되서 놀랐고 돈도 많이 들었겠지만 더 예쁜 가슴을 얻었네

뛰오뛰오똥 Writer 2024-08-01 (목) 14:41 1 Months ago Address
예사야...나 예사 댓글에 눈물나..ㅠㅠ 고마워!!
니모리 2024-08-02 (금) 00:49 1 Months ago Address
수술 너무 잘됐다 다시ㅠㅠ 맘고생 많았겠다 정말

뛰오뛰오똥 Writer 2024-08-02 (금) 11:09 1 Months ago Address
예사야 고마워..직장도 나오고 돈은 없는데 너무 힘들었어..ㅠㅠ
최글라스 2024-08-02 (금) 01:32 1 Months ago Address
와...고생많았네ㅠㅜ 그래도 그끝에 수술잘되서 넘축하해~~나도 멘엑으로 11월달에 병원 잡았는데 혹시 병원하고 실제가격좀 알수있을까~~??

뛰오뛰오똥 Writer 2024-08-02 (금) 11:10 1 Months ago Address
웅..ㅠㅠ 병원은 위에 올렸는데 볼륨 한승오 원장님한테 했고 880만원에 했어
운앤운 2024-08-25 (일) 00:47 29 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List