Dr.
전지인
Hospital
기린성형외과의원
Price
1600 만원
Days
30 days

One month review of breast lift!! At first, I was a little disappointed because it seemed too small, but when I looked at it, it was light and nice. After a week, you can see that there is no pain except for the occasional poking feeling! When I went to the hospital to check my progress for the second week, the director told me everything was going well and told me to feel free to ask any questions I had, which was great! No matter how hard I looked, I couldn't find out when to start applying the ointment, but the ointment Cica Band started in the 3rd week and started in the 1st month! And there is an actual review webtoon of someone who made a living on In⭐️, and since I was in the same situation, I really sympathized with it and it helped me manage it. ㅠㅠ Now, since I wrote about the inconveniences before, I'll write about the advantages after a month. Haha, escaping from the bra when you lower your head No teeth, I'm glad that there's no sweat under my breasts,, I can make eye contact with my cheeks when I look in the mirror,, I'm a little more confident in front of my boyfriend,,^^ I'm happy to imagine that I can wear nipple patches too,, Now, if I wear a t-shirt without a bra, I can also wear my cheeks. I have to cover it up (before, I was looking down so it wasn't obvious that I was braless,,) hahaha, you don't have to hide your breasts in the bra,, but now it feels like you're wearing underwear! Is this what it was originally intended for? There are so many advantages to living, but I really liked the fact that I didn't have to clean up my bra outside! If I bent over or jumped slightly, I had to straighten it out and my underwear gradually sank down, which was very uncomfortable, but now I don't have that problem at all. I definitely recommend it to those who are worried about large or sagging breasts, as long as the price is ok!! Lastly, the scar! The director told me several times in advance that the scars would be very severe, but I don't think there's anything I can tell you since it's only been a month. I'm applying ointment diligently, but if I take good care of it and see improvement quickly, I'll share it with you!! Reason for choosing the size/hospital - 85H / 85E?,, I didn't measure the exact size, but I still have some of the g-cup bra I wore before! So, in my opinion, that's about it - I went to the first hospital for consultation without any sense of humor and worried about it, but here I also had a consultation without a sense of humor and thought about it for several months before just doing it. LOL The reason is because it's annoying,,,, It's annoying but I'm desperate,,,, ㅠㅠ Other than that, I'm curious. If there is, I'll let you know!
Written by
App
기린성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 1199)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
너만봐
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
카타히
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
고미니이쒀
가슴성형수술후기
1 Days ago
Ss233
가슴성형수술후기
1 Days ago
염라대왕
눈수술수술후기
3 Days ago
아료하새요
체형/바디성형수술후기
3 Days ago
dieeeeeeet
코성형수술후기
5 Days ago
아아아아아아72
쁘띠/레이저후기
7 Days ago
굥융굥융
쁘띠/레이저후기
8 Days ago
요서
1 month old's Reviews More (10/1199)

Comment 15
밤똘이 2024-07-30 (화) 19:54 1 Months ago Address
우왕 잘더ㅣ셧어요 ㅎㅎ

lovememost Writer 2024-07-30 (화) 21:51 1 Months ago Address
감사해용ㅎㅎ
밤똘이 2024-07-30 (화) 19:54 1 Months ago Address
우왕 잘더ㅣ셧어요 ㅎㅎ
꿀고구마에유 2024-07-31 (수) 12:17 1 Months ago Address
처짐 개선 진짜 잘됐당

lovememost Writer 2024-07-31 (수) 16:14 1 Months ago Address
고마웡 ㅎㅎ 나두 너무 신기해,,
수리독수리 2024-07-31 (수) 12:18 1 Months ago Address
헐 수술 진짜 잘됐는데? 거상 흉은 어때?

lovememost Writer 2024-08-01 (목) 11:05 1 Months ago Address
고마워 ㅎㅎ 흉 엄청 걱정 했는데 하고 나니까 크게
신경은 안쓰여! 관리 잘하고 6개월 후에
봐야 할 거 같앙ㅋㅋㅋ
굿챠이 2024-07-31 (수) 12:19 1 Months ago Address
그럼 쌍수랑 거상이랑 같이 받은거야?

lovememost Writer 2024-08-01 (목) 16:34 1 Months ago Address
아니!! 눈은 몇년 됐어 ㅎㅎ
푸른하늘잉 2024-08-01 (목) 16:27 1 Months ago Address
잘되셨네~~!!

lovememost Writer 2024-08-02 (금) 13:48 1 Months ago Address
고마워!!!!!
가을멍 2024-08-01 (목) 17:13 1 Months ago Address
우와 ㅎㅎㅎ 너무 잘됐어여!! 스트레스 많이 받았을텐데 너무 예쁘게 잘 됏어여!!

lovememost Writer 2024-08-01 (목) 19:32 1 Months ago Address
ㅠㅠ 감사해유ㅠㅠ
침착맨123 2024-08-25 (일) 15:08 21 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

lovememost Writer 2024-08-28 (수) 00:54 18 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List