Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

I don't think it's true that just because you're skinny doesn't mean you'll have huge surgery scars on your breasts.

슬기로운지혜 2024-07-30 (화) 16:26 1 Months ago 2542
Hospital
엠디외과의원

It's been a while since I've seen a review bulletin board. First of all, as I wrote in my last post, I've been a person who has been dieting habitually since my early 20s and compulsively lose weight whenever I gain even a little bit. Thanks to that, I have the skinny body I wanted, but the problem is that not only my body but also my chest has become thin. ^ ^ It was ㅜㅜ But I thought my breasts couldn't be changed even with my efforts.. so I chose surgery. 65A -> Now, after 3 months of treatment at MD, they are now 65C! Before the surgery, my assets were about a pinch? Haha,,, (I used Motiva 315cc arm joints!) If my body was dry, I would definitely go for augmentation with implants!!! There are people who misunderstand that it will show up haha,, I am uploading my opinion along with a recent photo haha ​​My precious heart.... I am taking good care of it by receiving constant care from the hospital haha ​​After the third month, the upper bulge is coming down, so it is burdensome as if I had a mulberry in it. They were just as well positioned as real breasts, not the shape. I still haven't had a single moment where I regretted getting breasts... It's one of those surgeries that I think was really good, but I was worried that putting in 315cc would be too small because when I read the numerous reviews before the surgery, they all said they had big breasts. But now that I think about it.... Don't trust my brain. I think it was a good thing I listened to the director. If I had made it bigger here, I would have regretted it because it would show off. Even if it's the same 300cc, the feel, size, and shape may be different between someone with a 65-inch ribcage and someone with an 80-sized chest. Because there is... I really recommend that you read the reviews for reference and do a careful fitting. Vaguely large breasts... they are really important, but I don't think breasts that are just big are meaningless!! It may look good right away, but as we age, our breasts will naturally sag and this will inevitably put a strain on our backs and necks. It seems important to look at the size for at least 10 years rather than 1-2 years right away. To be honest, just because your nose is high doesn't mean it's a pretty nose. ! Being compatible with me is also key, and I don't know anything about breast surgery just because I'm doing it one day... I think it's best to look at your experience when it comes to breast surgery..!!! (If you look at the hospital's website, it is clearly stated that they are confident) Calvin, who didn't look any better even if he wore clothes before the surgery, is now wearing them to his heart's content!! Hahaha, I had surgery to get rid of my cliff breasts, but I was much more satisfied than I expected. I learned the taste of buying underwear, and I used to feel intimidated by wearing clothes that were a little too tight, but these days, my confidence is sky-high and I'm enjoying my life haha. Anyway, just because they say I have super cliff breasts, I have breasts that are obvious. It's not like it's going to be surgery, so don't worry too much and I hope you all make a careful choice! Hahaha, it's the surgery with the highest level of satisfaction!!

Comment 4
미나오 2024-07-31 (수) 00:48 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
야호와어라 2024-08-03 (토) 01:18 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Youly2 2024-08-09 (금) 00:55 1 Months ago Address
말랐었는데 너무너무 잘됐다 ㅜㅜㅜㅜ 혹시 이 병원으로 선택하게 된 이유가 있을까?? 나도 가슴수술 알아보고 있어서..!
윤윤윤이 2024-08-14 (수) 18:37 30 Days ago Address
겨절 흉터 오때?!!!
Prev  Next  List