• EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Old breast surgery review

Ultherapyy… 2024-07-26 (금) 11:27 1 Months ago 1465
Hospital
그랜드성형외과
In my early 20s, I had surgery more than 10 years ago under a doctor who had now moved from ㄱㄹㄷ to another place. There are a lot of recommended posts here, but since I don't have any major problems, maybe Dr. Lee's surgery was good enough? Now that you have more experience, I hope you are better at surgery than me. I had surgery with textured implants, which are now banned, for my areolas at the time. I still don't know why it was so popular at the time. I've heard a lot of people say that my breasts are pretty because they don't have spherical contracture and are relatively small in size, but they don't feel very good (perhaps this is a limitation of textured implants) and have rippling. Still, I don't regret having the surgery, it's better than not having had the surgery at all. The problem is that the areola scars are very visible, and even though it is not a keloid, I read reviews saying that other people's scars are barely visible, but mine are very visible. It feels like it's sticking out of the areola. So, I told him, and at that time, they had surgery on the scar, but it didn't get any better after that. I made a small incision in the scar and twisted it again, but I don't know if it didn't work or if it was done by a ghost doctor who was popular at the time. Anyway, I'm currently looking into reoperation, and because of this experience, I'm looking into the scar-related incision method and what kind of threads are used. I wish there were no ads, but there aren't many trustworthy scar reviews. In my opinion, it is more important than implants that are popular right now, to have proven safety for the longest time and whether the company has a system to compensate if something goes wrong with the implant. I also hope that if I have another surgery, it will be fine for 15 to 20 years, but actually, even if I have to replace the implant again after that, I think I can bear that. Even though the scar is severe and doesn’t feel good to the touch, I don’t regret the surgery.

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List