Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

It's been a week now, and the photo is from the 5th day after the 4th day of bandages were removed. I really have zero basic assets. When I saw other reviews saying that my basic assets were 0, I was shocked... Plus, I also have new breasts, so I took some cleavage into account . It's small, but 157/39... haha, it has 305cc on each side...! haha.... I got greedy . I don't know if I'm satisfied yet and I'm worried because I don't know if it's pretty . If you have any seniors who have had breast surgery, please take a look~~ Starting from here, my review of the week.. If you usually see it , There aren't many people who say it hurts, and there aren't enough explanations, so I couldn't even imagine that it would really feel like this... haha ​​I knew what it felt like to be run over by a car... I couldn't breathe because of the bandage and my upper body felt flat, but it was sore and sore. Ryo.. I thought it would be like this if the car crashed. I went to the 4th day. I couldn't sleep for about two days because I was sick. Every morning, I felt very heavy, so I couldn't seem to be in a good condition in the morning haha. And I felt like I was constipated. Maybe it was because I ate so much mouse poop, but I only went to the bathroom in the early morning of the 7th day. My chest still hurts and my back hurts. It feels like I'm burning... I guess it's because I keep shrinking away because it hurts. My back is shattered and I'm really not satisfied with my breasts. The size and shape are not pretty at all and I don't know if it will turn out well . The feel is just so . It's not the same, so I think it can be detached. On the 2nd or 3rd day, it hurt so much that I really wanted to take it off, and I didn't like it. No one said it felt like this in the beginning, so I was the only one who thought it was because the surgery went wrong. I really hope it works out. I don't think I'll be satisfied until a month ago, but the good thing is that I have a really straight body, but my chest has gotten bigger and my waist looks a little smaller haha.

Comment 8
갈비국수 2024-07-26 (금) 07:05 1 Months ago Address
Oh, is it good? You did a great job!

기매기 Writer 2024-07-27 (토) 05:07 1 Months ago Address
ㅎㅎ 고마워여ㅠㅠ
호이호이호ㅇl 2024-07-26 (금) 22:14 1 Months ago Address
보형물 어떤거 썼어???

기매기 Writer 2024-07-27 (토) 05:06 1 Months ago Address
세빈서브 넣었엉
syeoeoi 2024-08-18 (일) 13:35 29 Days ago Address
아직두 많이 실리콘 같애?ㅠㅠ 전가슴 나랑 비슷해서 ㅠㅠ

기매기 Writer 2024-08-19 (월) 03:54 28 Days ago Address