Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Review 6 months after surgery with Menek!

아리링2 2024-07-24 (수) 14:13 1 Months ago 3600
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

It's now been half a year since my surgery! It wasn't like I didn't have any assets, but I also wanted to have big breasts. You know Eunbi Kwon? Just the same feeling! Even during the consultation, I said I wanted to get a UU line like Kwon Eun-bi's lol. When I went to the hospital, I heard there was something called virtual plastic surgery? They recommended the right size for me, but I was very worried. But honestly, it would be better to have a larger surgery, so I went with 330cc, which was the largest size recommended . I was worried about scars, so I ended up doing it in the armpits! Fortunately, it was pain-free and my armpits seemed to hurt less than I thought, so I recovered quickly! I guess I was predisposed to surgery haha. It felt awkward to have my breasts enlarged, but they said I would get used to it in a month, right? Hahahaha After the surgery, the swelling and tightness gradually subsided and they became soft to the touch, which was refreshing haha. It's been about 6 months and it seems like the tightness has almost completely disappeared, and they look like my own breasts!! With this in mind, I'm going on summer vacation next month and I'm really looking forward to it!!! I'm going to take tons of pictures wearing a bikini!!!

Comment 7
결정잘못하는사람 2024-07-25 (목) 01:58 1 Months ago Address
It went so well ㅠㅜ I also had it done today for a sore throat. When will the feeling in my nipples come back??

아리링2 Writer 2024-07-25 (목) 09:01 1 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
당근쿠키 2024-07-25 (목) 02:30 1 Months ago Address
Maybe it's because I definitely have assets, but it's natural. Since when did my tactile senses start to loosen up?? Haha.

아리링2 Writer 2024-07-25 (목) 09:01 1 Months ago Address
Hmm... I started to get a lot softer after about 3 months!
응하잉 2024-07-27 (토) 01:41 1 Months ago Address
재료 뭐넣었는지랑 병원정보 알려줄 수 있어?? 가격도!! 나더 너무 하고싶은데 자연스럽게 잘된거같아!

아리링2 Writer 2024-08-13 (화) 15:10 25 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Sifific 2024-08-24 (토) 01:11 14 Days ago Address
예뻐용!!
Prev  Next  List