Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Impressions from the review after just a month of breast surgery!

이영진이다 2024-07-23 (화) 11:03 1 Months ago 1865
Dr.
옥재진
Hospital
더성형외과의원
Days
25 days
I decided to have breast surgery in June, and there were some posts criticizing that it might be difficult to recover in the summer, but I thought I would just keep putting it off if I didn't do it now, so I went to the consultation and had the surgery done by Dr. Jaejin Ok, who I liked the most! There may be people who worry about whether or not they should have breast surgery when it's hot, but I have a short commute from home to work and I'm a homebody by nature, so as long as I keep the air conditioner running at home, I don't have any major problems or inconveniences. After the surgery , I use Derma Light for aftercare . There were days when I went to get a CAPS and progress check. If I thought it would be inconvenient to move around, the distance between my house and the hospital was not far, so I took a taxi and walked around, and there was no major problem. Even after the surgery, I was carefully inspected for scar laser and progress check, so I had a major problem less than a month later. Looks like he's recovering without it! Haha, I'm definitely going to get breast surgery this year!! I did it , but I felt more at ease after the surgery. I can feel it lol
더성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 87)
가슴성형수술후기
26 Days ago
2024만족해
가슴성형수술후기
2 Months ago
별사탕24
가슴성형수술후기
5 Months ago
나미lsa94
가슴성형수술후기
1 Days ago
오고기
가슴성형수술후기
3 Days ago
오렌지763
가슴성형수술후기
11 Days ago
이잉티
가슴성형수술후기
15 Days ago
지융융이
가슴성형수술후기
21 Days ago
강남녀자
가슴성형수술후기
24 Days ago
석류와자몽
가슴성형수술후기
26 Days ago
퐁키쁑쁑
Impressions from the review after just a month of breast surgery!'s Reviews More (10/87)

Comment 3
아이키키키 2024-07-23 (화) 14:47 1 Months ago Address
이번달 더성형에서 수술 예정인데 절개는 어디로 했어용 흉터레이저는 한달 지나고부터 하나용?
귀엄동이 2024-07-23 (화) 17:13 1 Months ago Address
오~ 진짜 고생 많았어 !!
결정잘못하는사람 2024-07-25 (목) 02:04 1 Months ago Address
오 어디 절개로 한거야?? 흉터관리 어떻게 하고있어??
Prev  Next  List