Prev  Next  List
[Saggy Breast]

Complete success in sagging breast areola lift :>

동구랑땡땡 2024-07-23 (화) 09:42 1 Months ago 2871
Dr.
김국현
Hospital
휴먼성형외과의원

This is a review of breast surgery for areola lift by Dr. Kuk-Hyeon Kim of Human Plastic Surgery. I have experienced pregnancy, childbirth, and lactation, and thanks to that, I felt that human breasts can be damaged so quickly in such a short period of time. Not only the breasts, but the entire body gains and loses weight, so it becomes inelastic. I lost , but the other parts are gradually coming back, but I don't know if it's the force of gravity or something, as far as the breasts go. Since there was a space where the breasts folded, I started to smell a lot of sweat, and heat rashes were forming inside.... So, I had to breastfeed. Even though I stopped midway through it, my heart never returned. I was so depressed, but my husband asked me first, saying, “If it’s too hard, do you want to have surgery?” After searching through apps and sites for several days and looking around, I met Dr. Kookhyun Kim at Human. I had a lot of sagging, so most of them recommended a vertical lift, but Human was the only one who recommended an areola lift. No matter how damaged my breasts were, there was only a little bit of vertical lift. It was uncomfortable, so I quickly made an appointment with Human, who recommended an areola lift, and they also had implants put in. They also had implants called Mentor Extrasmooth. I was worried because I was big, but the director did a great job of making sure I didn't look bulky, that I looked good, and that the scars weren't visible. Before surgery, my rib cage was 80 and my chest size was 12. My areolas are still healing, but I feel better just because the folds in my chest have disappeared. I really like the shape, and these days, the corners of my mouth are rising without me even realizing it, so my husband says it looks good. ^ I feel like my body and mind have become more stable, so I feel less irritated by the baby and I feel more affectionate towards the baby. And when I go for follow-up care, I don't have a place to leave the baby, so I take it with me, and I'm half-thankful and half-sorry for taking care of the baby every time I go. ~^^;;;
휴먼성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 98)
가슴성형수술후기
5 Months ago
파스텔톤바다풍경
가슴성형수술후기
7 Months ago
고추잠자리
코성형수술후기
9 Months ago
제니랑제닝
가슴성형수술후기
11 Days ago
rhdeldbgpfl88
가슴성형수술후기
12 Days ago
쿙미니콩야
가슴성형수술후기
15 Days ago
샤라웃
가슴성형수술후기
20 Days ago
냥콩콩
가슴성형수술후기
20 Days ago
민토끼짱
가슴성형수술후기
21 Days ago
콩뽀리
Complete success in sagging breast areola lift :>'s Reviews More (10/98)

Comment 1
jaka93 2024-08-30 (금) 23:43 16 Days ago Address
혹시 단유하고 얼마만에 수술했는지 물어봐도될까??
Prev  Next  List