• EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Realistic A-cup breast surgery review -> Now wearing D-cup underwear

루드베 2024-07-17 (수) 15:22 1 Months ago 6373
Hospital
바나나성형외과의원

Specs - My ribcage is 65a. Every time I go to the hospital, I hear that my rib cage is small. Implants - I put in a Men's 350cc. I used to wear a size 65a cup, but now I'm wearing a D cup. Hospital - I had surgery at a bar and received it as a shoulder. While I was going to the hospital, my ribcage was small, so I got a D cup just as I wanted. I was very disappointed when I heard that I couldn't grow my breasts. If that was the case, I wondered why I had breast surgery. I thought that plastic surgery is about performing surgery while reflecting my opinion in the first place. I was thinking about giving up, but I decided to go to all the hospitals that I liked after reading reviews. I went to the hospital because I wanted to go to the hospital. I think the biggest motivation was that the doctor confidently told me that he would carefully check my body size and make it a D cup size. As you can see from the pre-surgery photos, I don't have any real assets and I have a skinny body, so I tried to eat as much as possible. He measured my body shape several times so that I could have natural breast surgery without being bowl-shaped, and it is not recommended to insert anything over 350cc. The doctor said that just 3.50cc would be enough to get a D cup, so I trusted him and had the surgery. I thought this was the most reasonable cost compared to most places where I went. When I went to another place and heard about the cost of Motiva, I was really surprised. I wondered if this was right ㅜㅜ I wonder if all the other artists can afford 10 million won. So I thought that the amount suggested here was much more suitable for a beginner like me, who had surgery on his armpits. Right after the surgery, it wasn't so much that it hurt... It was a bit difficult to open the door or open the cap of a plastic bottle because the skin was pulling, but it got better after 3-4 days. It's the same with any plastic surgery, but I think breast augmentation is really the answer. These days. I can see the upper bulge going down and the swelling going down day by day, and the scar is overlapping with the wrinkles in the armpit so it's hard to see, but the tank top isn't there yet, so I'll start wearing it in a month or two more haha.. Since when did those of us who are suffering from armpits feel that scars are completely okay? I really like my breasts, but I hope the scars change quickly to a point where they are less noticeable ㅜㅜ
바나나성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 114)
코성형수술후기
7 Days ago
레인츠
코성형수술후기
14 Days ago
무리수도
코성형수술후기
19 Days ago
블루베리스무디의루피
코성형수술후기
1 Months ago
사브소프
코성형수술후기
1 Months ago
가로띠잡이
코성형수술후기
1 Months ago
까밍구
Realistic A-cup breast surgery review -> Now wearing D-cup underwear's Reviews More (10/114)

Comment 5
우쭈우우우주 2024-07-18 (목) 09:02 1 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
나니용12 2024-07-20 (토) 12:48 1 Months ago Address
I wonder if it feels good to the touch!
순디언니 2024-07-21 (일) 23:55 1 Months ago Address
I’m curious about the cost~ ㅜ
소코니 2024-07-22 (월) 15:17 1 Months ago Address
Can I ask the cost? It’s pretty..
Z0aq 2024-07-25 (목) 19:19 1 Months ago Address
Can you tell me the cost too??
Prev  Next  List