Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

It's been a month since the plastic breast surgery!

힐마 2024-07-10 (수) 11:06 1 Months ago 2097
Dr.
유효경
Hospital
더성형외과의원
Days
30 days
It's already been a month since I had breast surgery at The Plastic Surgery Clinic. Let's leave a brief review of the month! I had the surgery done by a female director, Dr. Hyo-kyung Yoo, and since the surgical area was the chest, I chose a director who was comfortable and could look at me thoroughly during the consultation. In the end, I think the female director was a good fit for me! At the time of the consultation, I had very small breasts and had recently lost a lot of weight while dieting, so I had a lot of concerns about my breast size after the surgery. I completely believed in the size recommended by the doctor and had the surgery. I was worried because the surgery was done in hot weather, but the air conditioner was turned on and it was much bigger than usual. Maybe it was because I wasn’t moving around so I was okay?! It's still been a month since I had surgery with Motiva, so I think I'll have to wait a little longer until the swelling goes down completely. The hospital has good scar management methods like Caps and Dermalite, so I'll continue to receive them and leave a review!
더성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 83)
가슴성형수술후기
7 Days ago
2024만족해
가슴성형수술후기
1 Months ago
별사탕24
가슴성형수술후기
4 Months ago
나미lsa94
가슴성형수술후기
2 Days ago
강남녀자
가슴성형수술후기
5 Days ago
석류와자몽
가슴성형수술후기
7 Days ago
퐁키쁑쁑
가슴성형수술후기
9 Days ago
짱이셔
눈수술수술후기
10 Days ago
레나A
가슴성형수술후기
13 Days ago
7505rhioek
눈수술수술후기
16 Days ago
수공자
It's been a month since the plastic breast surgery!'s Reviews More (10/83)

Comment 2
성형짱좋아 2024-07-10 (수) 14:38 1 Months ago Address
The female director of The Plastic Surgery Clinic is okay too?! I also want to get something from a female director.
기매기 2024-07-11 (목) 03:55 1 Months ago Address
헐 나도 그 원장님한테 받으려고 대기중이양 먼가 이 게시물 버니까 더 마음놓인다ㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List