Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

A realistic 2nd week review of breast surgery Who said it didn’t hurt at all...^-^

모스크바강 2024-07-08 (월) 16:54 2 Months ago 1379
Hospital
글램외과
I felt like I was going to die after the surgery. That's not true, but I had a hard time on the day. Maybe it was because I didn't exercise and my physical strength was really poor, so I went to two consultations and went to the one that appealed to me the most (I said it would make me look prettier if I did it here). From the day of surgery. I'll try to explain it straight away, so please bear with me even if the words are jumbled haha. I really don't remember what I was thinking on the day of the surgery. I couldn't sleep the night before, right? I was so tired... I fasted and went into a bit of a state of paralysis. I went to the hospital, changed clothes, and was dazed. They told me to come over here, and they told me they were going to give me anesthesia. As soon as the anesthesia wore off, I started having memory loss, and when I opened my eyes, I was in a terrible sleepy state. They kept telling me to breathe. When I heard it, I thought, oh, is the surgery over? I thought the surgery was over, and I had a sore throat and a bad feeling in my stomach. It seemed like it was because of the anesthesia, but I wanted to gulp down the water right away, but there was a fast, so they told me to hold on and they would give it to me when it was over, so I held on for now. A nurse came and checked my condition. After doing so, the director also came to the round and said that the surgery was successful . And it started to hurt starting from the back. I wonder who has had breast surgery without pain. I don't know if it's because the muscles are split because it's a dual plane, but I feel like I can't move my body? I thought I couldn't do things like things that were hard on my upper body, but like a miracle, when I was discharged from the hospital, I was fine and I was able to move slowly, so I called a car tag and went for a ride. I was originally going to order porridge and eat it to sleep, but maybe because I was fasting, my stomach was so, so, so hungry. I was hungry.. so I ordered some fresh chicken, ate a lot of egg porridge, and went to sleep (even though opening the lid was truly unexpected hell haha) I woke up the next day feeling soggy and sucked a ring tee instead of coffee,,, but then I went to the hospital, took off the bandages, looked at my chest for the first time, and oh!! ....I feel amazing and a little touched that I finally have breasts, and at the same time, they seem to be smaller than I thought???? If I had thought about it, should I have made it bigger? I thought about it for a while, but I didn't want that big of a breast in the first place, I just wanted natural breasts, so I thought about it for just a second and thought, "Okay, it's good that it's like this. Hmm, it's more natural than I thought." I thought about it (the doctor said that the surgery went well and that we will see how things settle down later) and surprisingly, there was no mention of a corrective bra, so I just went home right away. After just 3 days, I was able to move well on my own and use my arms well, but I tried to avoid things that were difficult on purpose. Sometimes, not being able to sleep on my side is a problem, but I'm thinking that there's nothing I can do about it, lol. But even after a week, it's still hard to get up from lying down on my upper body. I guess I can't get used to it. It's only been 2 weeks now, so I need to hold on a little longer. I guess it's back again? haha ​​But when I measured my chest circumference, it came out as a C hahaha This pendulum is really good. It's like having an alphabet that I didn't have before. I'm nervous because there's a ghost story about the swelling going down and getting smaller, but it's not to the point where there's a difference in size, so for now, it's my size. I'm thinking it's C hahaha. I'm very curious about how the next one and three months will go...haha. Right now it feels a bit sticky, but by then it'll feel quite soft, right? I hope time passes quickly and stability comes. With my current patience, it feels like time is passing too slowly, which is a big problem haha.

Comment 2
채채99 2024-07-09 (화) 21:25 2 Months ago Address
Wow, it’s been 2 weeks since I did it at Glam!!!! Nice to meet you
심즈1호 2024-08-02 (금) 22:38 1 Months ago Address
I have a question. When did you start showering??!
Prev  Next  List