Dr.
김지연
Hospital
김지연위쉬성형외과의원
Price
980 만원
Days
1800 days
C cup before surgery. Is it because the chest pain is small or because it has no impact ? Why bother going anywhere? I heard it, but I was thin at the time, but because of my crazy desire to have bigger breasts, I asked for a female doctor + Motiva (at that time, Motiva was the most recent) and Kim Ji-yeon Wish, which had the highest price, asked me to make it only up to D, but it came out as EF, and it was probably because I was originally small. Due to rippling, foreign body sensation, stretch marks, and autoimmune disease, surgery is scheduled to be removed within a few years (I don't think this is Kim Ji-yeon Wish's only problem.) However, I don't know if it is worth the higher fee compared to other hospitals. Please turn back time and return the implant ( Haha) If I could get just a portion of the money back, I might have done it at another hospital + The pressure to write reviews is so bad. They contacted me so much that I was so sick of stretching marks that they sent me pictures of stretch marks saying they were in no condition to write a review, so they stopped contacting me from then on.

Comment 5
각팝 2024-06-07 (금) 14:31 3 Months ago Address
What should I do... I'm so upset ㅠㅠ Has the stretch marks been resolved??? Is it still being managed?

Frangi Writer 2024-06-08 (토) 04:34 3 Months ago Address
I got the stretch marks removed at a hospital specializing in laser scars, but I also have BII symptoms, a turtle neck, and even though I've been exercising since I was young, my pelvis keeps falling back due to the weight and it's putting a strain on my back, so I'm planning to have them removed.
해피해디 2024-06-11 (화) 18:04 3 Months ago Address
When I was getting a consultation, I was told that there would be no accidents due to reoperation.
유미007 2024-08-03 (토) 03:14 1 Months ago Address
Awesome, 20 years of breasts? It wasn’t a place that promoted itself for 30 years… It’s surprising ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Sunnnny 2024-08-13 (화) 21:59 1 Months ago Address
헐 나도…  상담 받을 때 재수술 절대 없다고 어필하던데
Prev  Next  List