Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Reduction]

I had my breasts removed at The Plastic Surgery Clinic haha. Consultation review

코코구리 2024-05-30 (목) 10:58 3 Months ago 4389
Hospital
더성형외과의원
Originally (director's official), I was a full B cup and now I'm completely fat!!! I wanted breast removal surgery because I am an FTM transgender. My breasts are not small, so the scars were bound to be big. I was most worried about the scars... I think I had a lot of doubts about whether they would be completely flat and removed like normal men, so I tried hard to find out. Since there is no more information than for general breast enlargement or reduction, the period of digging around and worrying was even longer! This market is very small and it feels like a few hospitals are monopolizing it. But I wanted to avoid places like that because they seemed a bit like factories. While searching, I happened to come across Apgujeong The Plastic Surgery Clinic. I went for a consultation and had surgery there. The reason I chose it is because the director was very positive. I think it's important that you explained things well step by step instead of just telling me. When I went to other hospitals... I heard a lot of things like, "Some hospitals do this, but if you do this, you'll get necrosis of the nipple, and you have to do it the way they do at our hospital." Hahaha... How can I believe that? Haha... I went to The Plastic Surgery Clinic while I was filled with disbelief, and I made an appointment with Dr. Jae-woo Kim. I didn't know much about it and just went to see the recommendation, but the director... he said he was good at hearing explanations haha, but he explained in detail the side effects and possible situations that could occur after the surgery. A situation like this may arise, and if that happens, we will try to resolve it in this way. I think this will produce the best results in the patient's situation. What are the advantages and disadvantages of the patient's breasts, and we will try to supplement them like this. Something like this? Maybe he spoke calmly and well, but the content gave me so much trust that I immediately made an appointment for surgery that day... hahaha I'm the type of person with high anxiety, so I called and asked several questions while waiting for the surgery, but the director took good care of me, so I was relieved of my anxiety. I feel like I have eased my mind a bit. Thank you to Director Kim Tae-rin of The Plastic Surgery Clinic...ㅠㅠ It's been about a week since the surgery and I'm still very satisfied...lol Several times a day, I look in the mirror and look at the surgery area and laugh hehehe (still often) I'm not supposed to look at it, but how can I put up with that?) Later, when I recover a little more, I'll write a review of the surgery with photos attached!
더성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 88)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Months ago
2024만족해
가슴성형수술후기
2 Months ago
별사탕24
가슴성형수술후기
5 Months ago
나미lsa94
가슴성형수술후기
7 Days ago
와드드
가슴성형수술후기
13 Days ago
오고기
가슴성형수술후기
15 Days ago
오렌지763
가슴성형수술후기
22 Days ago
이잉티
가슴성형수술후기
26 Days ago
지융융이
가슴성형수술후기
1 Months ago
강남녀자
가슴성형수술후기
1 Months ago
석류와자몽
I had my breasts removed at The Plastic Surgery Clinic haha. Consultation review's Reviews More (10/88)

Comment 4
도토딩 2024-05-30 (목) 17:15 3 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
LAeve 2024-06-01 (토) 12:09 3 Months ago Address
수술후 만족감 어떠신지 궁금하네요~~^^
albuterol 2024-06-02 (일) 17:43 3 Months ago Address
후기 기다리겠습니다!
하리보보보 2024-06-05 (수) 09:37 3 Months ago Address
후기궁금해~
Prev  Next  List