• EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

The difference before and after breast surgery lol ㅠ.ㅠ

쫀득쫀지 2024-05-24 (금) 14:32 3 Months ago 6834
Hospital
바나나성형외과의원

Before the surgery, I wore a lot of 70-75A cup underwear , but at this time, it only fit the circumference of the underwear. In fact, the cup size was less than an A cup... haha ​​It was a time when bras were not considered underwear but just clothes worn around the chest, so when I bought a bra. I looked for it by focusing on whether the boobs were thicker than the design.. and whether the upper chest area would pop out . Anyway, I have a thin body, but since I don't have breasts, I can't show them off, so I always want to get breast surgery. I was just thinking about it, and last year. Since the summer, my thoughts have become more and more firm, so I looked into places to get plastic surgery. Oh, but maybe it's because I only know the old prices. Why is breast surgery so expensive? Haha. I seriously tried to look into it, but the cost broke my will, and I was exhausted by the forced consultations typical of plastic surgery. I was thinking about not doing it, but as winter got closer, I realized that I didn't want to go around covered up in baggy clothes again next summer, so I just went around more with the stubborn intention of looking around until I found a hospital that was right for me . As a result, I found a few hospitals that I felt were really good. There are three main reasons why I had surgery at this hospital: 1. According to reviews, even a skinny and small breast like mine was transformed into a large breast. 2. There was no excess during the consultation (whatever the implants are, no matter what). , Other than breast surgery, I don't recommend floating room liposuction or other surgeries) 3. You can increase the size as much as you want. I 've never liked a place this much among the places I've been to, so I put down a deposit and went out, but it's still something I need to think about carefully, so even if I pay a deposit, it lasts for a few weeks. I worried even more haha. If I delay any longer, the winter vacation season starts... (You know? It's the peak season, so it's harder to make a reservation, and if the director's surgery is full, I don't have time to get surgery ㅠ.ㅠ) I called right away and said I wanted to get it from Dr. Kwon and made a reservation for the implant. I had Mentor Smooth 370 cc inserted and had surgery on the bottom. It was a size that I was able to put in because the chest room was ample compared to my assets, and I was also more satisfied with the increased volume after the surgery. To be honest, since I had breasts that weren't there in the beginning, my skin felt tight and I felt that heaviness when I walked..? It was awkward, but now it's been a few months since the surgery and it's that uncomfortable..? It's been a long time since I forgot everything ㅠ.ㅠ haha ​​As time goes by, the upper convexity is going down and the flesh is loosening, which is an unfamiliar feeling to me, so I plan to wait and see how it settles in the future. Anyway, since I put it on before and after the surgery, I understand very well that there is a big difference. Hmm lol
Written by
App
바나나성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 123)
코성형수술후기
7 Days ago
비르
가슴성형수술후기
12 Days ago
룸베르토스
코성형수술후기
15 Days ago
코린이코끼리
코성형수술후기
15 Days ago
겨울여
코성형수술후기
23 Days ago
승후니당
The difference before and after breast surgery lol ㅠ.ㅠ's Reviews More (10/123)

Comment 14
브리브리 2024-05-28 (화) 11:17 3 Months ago Address
혹시 지금 누워있을 땐 어때?

쫀득쫀지 Writer 2024-07-17 (수) 15:01 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
kkon 2024-06-02 (일) 07:35 3 Months ago Address
혹시 병원 정보랑 비용좀 알수있을까...?!

쫀득쫀지 Writer 2024-07-17 (수) 15:01 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
왁다 2024-06-04 (화) 17:45 3 Months ago Address
오 이뿌다 정보 알수 있으깡?!

쫀득쫀지 Writer 2024-07-17 (수) 15:02 2 Months ago Address