Dr.
이진호원장님
Hospital
에이비성형외과의원
Price
880 만원
Days
14 days

I originally thought that my breasts were bigger than other people's bodies, but as I lost more weight, the upper volume disappeared and my appearance became smaller, and I hated it because summer was coming soon. So I decided to have surgery to get my confident appearance back, and it's been two months now. I am so satisfied!! Currently, I have recovered a lot and am living my daily life comfortably. The doctor explained the body type analysis and surgical method very accurately and in an easy-to-understand manner, and I think my confidence went up too much at that time. I weigh 156/45 and originally have a 70B cup. It was now a 70E cup!! Since my breasts were flat, I went in with 375cc on the right side and 330cc on the left side. I am currently satisfied with the feel, shape, and volume. Even after two months, they feel soft and soft! When I was getting a pre-surgery consultation, I put the implants in a sports bra to see the volume in advance. The volume I saw then and the volume after the surgery were the same! Now, my cleavage has naturally come together well , and the scar on the areola area is still very noticeable due to the areola reduction and the implant being inserted through the areola incision, but I am working hard to take care of the scar , so I hope to recover quickly!! I covered it for fear of eating it, but the size of the areolas also decreased a lot!! I want the swelling to go down more and time passes more quickly so I can wear prettier underwear. I'm excited to wear a bikini this year!

Comment 8
오레오다오 2024-05-17 (금) 14:36 3 Months ago Address
ㅠㅠ나도 유륜 절개 하고픈디 ㅠㅠ만족감 어때
컨트렉션빔 2024-05-17 (금) 15:58 3 Months ago Address
옆모습 사진 나란히 보니까 진짜 차이 많이 난다;; 글래머 된거 축하행
의기소침한조팝나무 2024-05-17 (금) 16:20 3 Months ago Address
가슴 커지니까 핏도 완전 다르네ㅎ~
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
예이헨바움 2024-05-17 (금) 16:47 3 Months ago Address
헐 지금 e컵이야? 나도 완전 절벽인데 예사처럼 가슴 커지고 싶다.. ㅠ
입치다꺼로 2024-05-17 (금) 17:12 3 Months ago Address