Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

I'll write down what I felt after getting breast surgery. Implants - Mentor Extra Size - Left 375cc Right 350cc I've often thought about getting surgery because my breasts were small and unattractive. Last summer, I started looking into hospitals in earnest, and other people's comments were written by me. Reviews, the shape of the breasts in the photos, and how much the size can be increased. Keeping these things in mind, I carefully visited the hospital. I had been in hospital for longer than I had been in hospital. While working, I was not in a position to travel to many places. What is the best way to find out in my situation? After thinking about it, I chose Sonpum. So, when I went to see the place, I went to a banana place and decided to have surgery right away. I was willing to go to other places if I didn't get enough counseling here, but the most important thing was that the director carefully checked and provided consultation. Not only that, but all the directors were very kind, and although I was a little embarrassed because it was a small area, I felt that they were as considerate as possible for people who came for consultation like me. Thanks to the director, he explained everything I asked in an accurate and easy-to-understand manner. I was able to schedule the surgery date. Even though my ribcage was very small, I was able to get the size I wanted, so I was more satisfied. I was a little dizzy after the surgery because of the anesthesia, but I didn't have any chest pain or trouble sleeping due to the pain. Thanks to that, I was able to recover from my daily routine. It was fast, and I watched the swelling in my breasts go down and settle down day by day. After the surgery, I feel the greatest satisfaction is when I wear tight-fitting clothes. I enjoy taking pictures of my body, and I am thinking that I did a good job! I hope we can continue to live like this without any problems haha.
Written by
App

Comment 9
도라마이 2024-04-26 (금) 18:21 2 Months ago Address
What is… I'm still thinking about it because I want to have breast surgery... . I’m so jealous…
피야오리양 2024-04-26 (금) 19:02 2 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

외적인교율 Writer 2024-04-29 (월) 16:37 2 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

피야오리양 2024-04-29 (월) 19:32 2 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
하늘바라기기기 2024-04-26 (금) 22:10 2 Months ago Address
i envy you…
밤이슬 2024-04-27 (토) 11:11 2 Months ago Address
So pretty. Well done. The clothes fit well.
치즈네로 2024-04-27 (토) 22:49 2 Months ago Address
Clothes fit. . . It's a harpoon. It's so pretty. How many cups do you have now???!
지혜123 2024-04-30 (화) 16:38 2 Months ago Address
Wow so pretty!!!!
항상다있어 2024-05-22 (수) 14:24 1 Months ago Address
가격정보좀 알려줘ㅜㅜ
Prev  Next  List