Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Instead of posting 3- and 6-month reviews, I've been publishing my 5-year reviews for the past few years, so please write this for reference.

나롱롱 2024-04-05 (금) 17:33 4 Months ago 5049
Hospital
글램외과

Specification information: Height 168, weight 50, ribcage 75 Surgery information: Arm joint Motiva 315cc full type Hospital information: Director ㅇㅈㅇ of ㄱㄹ Surgery Surgery period: June 2019 (I don’t remember the details of the date lol) To be honest, it’s been quite a while since I had breast surgery. I really don't know people around me, so I wonder if I really need to write a review, but after looking at other reviews, I want to write one too... What is it?? I think people's psychology is funny hahahaha 1. Early post-surgery After my first surgery, I was like, wow! I got boobs! And I wasn't excited;; I think going to the 3rd day, 1st week, 1st month... was the best time to heal... Haha, I remember leaving another Naver plastic surgery cafe at that time... Because there were a lot of breast reviews posted at the same time as mine, and they all seemed happy. It was... ㅠㅠ It's similar to the reason I don't use Instagram. There's been a bit of a surprise and I'm still very worried, but it seems like I'm the only one whining and these people seem very satisfied... It was just a bit difficult in the beginning? I don’t remember much… It’s been so long hahaha 2. Salseong Then!! After 2 months, my skin condition started to slowly loosen up... The person who had surgery on me provides follow-up for up to a year and checks the progress, and every time I go, he always checks my skin condition carefully (perhaps more thoroughly than me,,,) and also provides expensive management. Gu haha, it felt like I was part of the breast growth process?^^ I think it was nice to see that happen (personal feeling~~) I felt that the care was a bit special haha ​​Really close care haha ​​Honestly, the feel gets better as time goes by. It's a real fight against time. It has to do with prayer and self-sacrifice. Well, there is a difference between when you have your period and when you don't have your period. Anyway, I'm soft now! 3. Scars Scars are really hard to see! In order to do this, I think I have to wait and care for it for 1-2 years. It's only been 3 or 6 months, but I think it's just people's greed to want the scars to be clean. Still, in the cases where they healed, they seemed to disappear relatively quickly because the incisions were minimal! (Nowadays, it is barely visible and others don't know much about it. Oh, and I remember you saying that you pay a lot of attention to sutures, whether it was mint thread suture or buried suture. (I remembered it because my friend mentioned mint thread suture when I went to a consultation about two years ago.) Surgery scar I was talking about whether or not I knew they sutured with mint thread, and then they came out and said that it's unusual and that they all suture with mint thread these days, and I honestly don't know if other hospitals also use mint thread, but I looked up information when I was having breast surgery... haha ​​Anyway, mint thread is more expensive than just one-sided suture. People who have tried thread lifting know that the unit price is higher than that of mono thread, and the price per line is quite expensive for pulling the face once... But the reason for suturing with it is to reduce the tension (the force of the two sides of the scar pulling against each other). I think I heard that it was for giving, but honestly, I don't remember the details, so I typed 'mint thread suture' on Naver,,,, hahahaha I don't think there's much use of mint thread for incision sutures, so I guess I'll have to ask about this during my breast consultation !! I'm not confident to explain in detail, so I've taken the URL https://m.blog.naver.com/morebeauty12/223318146904) 4. The best aftercare I've received so far: Caps, phototherapy, soft laser (extracorporeal shock wave) + scar management, etc. .. It's been so long that I don't remember everything, but I received a lot! If you want to receive more, please make a separate schedule. I never once thought that it was a waste of money after the surgery. The one I liked the most was the soft laser rather than Caps. < This was the best... After using it, I felt that my skin felt very relaxed. I think I benefited a lot from this. I heard it was very expensive. As expected, expensive care is the worst. Also, I heard that my friend is still undergoing treatment after surgery. They said I received a KakaoTalk message explaining what I was doing today, but it wasn't there when I was receiving care. Haha. Probably because I don't know what I received, the explanation was added. Recently, I followed a friend when I was receiving care, and it was the first time in a long time that I saw an ultrasound and received care. Honestly. At the same time, I remembered that you treated me so well, so I'm writing a review... Hahaha 5. Post-surgery satisfaction I looked through the gallery for a long time to find pre-surgery photos, and now I feel like those breasts are not my breasts. ,,,(Still, I was a full A cup before the surgery!!!!!) I received it through KakaoTalk and denied it by saying it wasn't my boobs lol (There are some lines on my chest, whether they're admin marks or bra marks, but they're not there in the first place. ) Well, I took a lot of photos of her after the surgery from various angles, and she has lost a bit of weight compared to before, but more than anything, her body definitely looks prettier after the breast surgery. She has curves that weren't there before, so her waist looks much thinner ㅇ.ㅇ... It definitely has that effect!! haha ​​I took the picture from above, so to be honest, the angle in each picture is a little different, but I actually have breasts that look a little like a mermaid princess haha. It's funny to say that, but I wanted breasts like that, and I wanted a slightly saggy UU line, so I'm really fat. This gave me the confidence to walk around in the bathroom pretending to have natural breasts. The swelling went down in the first 1-2 months, but the shape seemed to have changed little by little even by the 6th month, from memory? It felt like it was settling down little by little, and the hospital kept checking me, and after that, it stayed in the same shape without any other changes. Hospital management is regular for up to a year. There is a well-structured program, and it seems to be a bit of an adjustment from then on. I'm doing well with swimming, gym, Pilates, lying on my phone, etc. I'm doing well. I only wear wired bras in the beginning, so I wear non-wired ones a lot because they're cumbersome and uncomfortable. However, if you have a type that stretches easily under the breasts like me, you don't have to wear a wired bra, because the banding is great, so it provides good support. He said braha! People's reaction = The surgery went well / Acquaintances who don't know about the surgery = They don't know that I had the surgery, what if I tell them?? Haha (I guess I'm not as interested in other people's breasts as I thought) It's something that happens when you don't have it, haha. Friends I used to know really want to touch them, and after touching them, they get jealous that they did really well, and in general, they want to do it themselves, and for people I don't know, they just wear clothes that are attached to them all the time. Since you don't just wear clothes that are reasonably comfortable, you wouldn't know. Oh, you have big breasts? I feel like I do, and in this case, the boyfriend I dated after the surgery, or in this case, he just has the sense not to tell me even if he knows, I guess that's at the boyfriend's discretion,,,? I really like breasts in words, but when I look at things like this, it seems like I just don't know, so I didn't bother to say anything. Anyway, the last thing I want to say is... What I was most curious about when I had the surgery was what the breasts of those who have had the surgery for a few years were like and how they move. That's really what I heard. So... (After the surgery, I only post reviews and posts in the beginning haha. After a while, I don't come to the cafe often haha) Please try posting later to share information! I hope this helps. I hope everyone does their best and those who have had surgery stay beautiful for a long time!! Have a nice day, ladies~~

Comment 16
우주MELB88 2024-04-05 (금) 18:04 4 Months ago Address
대박이다 너무 자연스러워서 진짜 말안하면 모를것 같아 진짜 자연스럽게 쳐졌네;; ㄱㄹ 이면 동물 아니고 ㄱㄹ 인거지??

나롱롱 Writer 2024-04-05 (금) 18:21 4 Months ago Address
응응 ㄱ램!!
진유한 2024-04-05 (금) 18:19 4 Months ago Address
와 이게오년차구나 진짜찐가슴같다

나롱롱 Writer 2024-04-05 (금) 18:21 4 Months ago Address
고마워 ㅎㅎㅎ
새모 2024-04-05 (금) 18:20 4 Months ago Address
와 엄청 자연스럽다 사이즈 어느정도 나와??
나는 자연으로 큰데 한쪽 가슴에 기형이 있어서.. 한쪽만 수술 생각 중인데 인위적일까봐 고민하다 이 글 보고 희망 가짐

나롱롱 Writer 2024-04-05 (금) 18:24 4 Months ago Address
나지금 풀씨나와!! 생리시즌되면 부어서 씨 좀 작긴해ㅜ 한쪽기형있다니...진짜고민많겠다 발품 많이 돌아보고 ㅠㅠ 고민많이해봐예사야 잘될거야...!!

새모 2024-04-05 (금) 18:36 4 Months ago Address
응원해줘서 넘넘 고마워ㅠ 어렸을 때부터 짝가슴이 심해서 성인되면 괜찮아질 줄 알았는데 병원가보니까 기형이라 수술 아니면 답이 없다네.. 짝가슴 브라 찾기도 힘들고 패드 넣어도 정상 가슴이랑 모양이 달라서 너무 스트레스 받아서 고민 중이야 일단 쓰니 말대로 발품 많이 팔아볼게!!

나롱롱 Writer 2024-04-05 (금) 19:02 4 Months ago Address
그렇구나ㅠㅠㅠㅠ스트레스 많겠다... 응원할게 좋은 병원 찾을 수 있을거야! 화이팅 ㅠㅠ
성심버 2024-04-09 (화) 12:15 4 Months ago Address
5년차 후기라니 너무 귀하다 ㅠ 도움이 엄청될거같아 고마워!
누니3393 2024-04-16 (화) 23:40 4 Months ago Address
너무 자연스럽고 예쁘다! 후기 도움됐어 고마워~
Yhzs1 2024-04-19 (금) 01:03 4 Months ago Address
와 너무 이뿌~!~!~!~! 이중평면으로 했오?
barron 2024-04-23 (화) 22:34 3 Months ago Address
혹시 어떤 선생님께 받았어!??
호둥호둥 2024-04-25 (목) 16:20 3 Months ago Address
처음보다 모양은 훨 자연스러워진거지? 난 6개월 경과햇는데 아직도 모양이 점점더 자연스레 바뀌는거같아! 1년후면 더 자연스레 바뀔까?
꾸꾸까깽 2024-04-27 (토) 01:58 3 Months ago Address
예사는 가슴하면 잘나오는모양이야ㅜ 나는 저기 상담갔을때 가슴자기주방강하다고 밑절하라구 강요했어ㅠ
loveyouu 2024-05-02 (목) 14:56 3 Months ago Address
5년차 후기 넘 귀하다 진짜.. 발품리스트에 있는 곳인데 너무 고마워 !!!
웅이는밥을해줬어 2024-08-16 (금) 22:54 8 Days ago Address
너무 잘됐다 후기도 고마워
Prev  Next  List