Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Mentosmooth breast enlargement 3-month review that completely changed my appearance!

파오리호호 2024-03-20 (수) 18:04 5 Months ago 2569
Dr.
송재용
Hospital
기린성형외과의원
Price
1134 만원
Days
90 days

Breast enlargement Mento Smooth 3rd month review - Information Mento Smooth both sides 300cc / Circumference 78cm / Chest room 12.5cm Current size 80D - Pain 3rd month pain x!!! However, if you run or exercise too much, it hurts. I was doing spinning exercises before the surgery, but it's been about three months, so I went for a ride for the first time in a while, and my chest felt a little heavy, so I was worried about riding for a day. I exercised in a sports bra, but I think I should just do walking exercises. ㅠㅜ - I'm continuing to apply ointment to the scar , but it doesn't seem to be getting better . The scar is still red! However, every time I visit the hospital, the director seems to take care by giving me injections for scars . -Management ...I don't do this anymore except for applying scar ointment . -The feel of the scar has been relieved and improved a lot!! Of course, compared to my natural friends, I'm still just a prosthetic... -Review It's one of the projects I've wanted to do since I was young, so after the surgery, I'm 100% confident and 100% satisfied... The shape is so pretty and natural that I don't even wear a bra, just a nipple patch. I wear it and carry it around. Isn’t this a new world??!! After the surgery, my dressing style has changed and I can only wear tight-fitting clothes, and I am very satisfied. My boyfriend likes it too haha. I recommend surgery to those who are worried about it. I gave it to Director Song Jae-yong at Kirin.
Written by
App
기린성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 1197)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
너만봐
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
카타히
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
고미니이쒀
눈수술수술후기
1 Days ago
아료하새요
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Days ago
dieeeeeeet
코성형수술후기
3 Days ago
아아아아아아72
쁘띠/레이저후기
6 Days ago
굥융굥융
쁘띠/레이저후기
6 Days ago
요서
눈수술수술후기
7 Days ago
ㄸㄹ
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
닉네임유유
Mentosmooth breast enlargement 3-month review that completely changed my appearance!'s Reviews More (10/1197)

Comment 7
가을콩 2024-03-20 (수) 18:13 5 Months ago Address
It's so pretty ㅜㅜI love it
끄으으응 2024-03-20 (수) 20:30 5 Months ago Address
I'm glad you're satisfied!! Yes it is ㅜㅜ
Merrymaa 2024-03-22 (금) 01:05 5 Months ago Address
But breasts are really expensive.
강지멍월 2024-03-22 (금) 15:29 5 Months ago Address
It's coming with a splash
레몬차차 2024-03-25 (월) 11:38 5 Months ago Address
옷입을때 테가 나는게 진짜 부럽고 좋겠당...
barosi 2024-03-31 (일) 21:12 5 Months ago Address