• EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

ㅅㅅㅇ3rd week review

크앙탈퇴 2024-02-26 (월) 16:59 6 Months ago 2618
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원

ㅅㅅㅇ This is a 3-week review of my breasts. I didn't like the way my chest fit when I wore clothes, and after finding out that I had smaller breasts compared to my friends, my self-esteem went down a lot, so I decided to have surgery. I looked for a place with the fastest recovery and the prettiest shape, and I asked an acquaintance. ㅅㅅㅇ I chose it after being introduced to it by Director Han! I used Sevin implants through a bottom line incision. First of all, my recovery was very fast and there was almost no pain. As for the review so far, on days 1-3, there was almost no pain except when lying down or opening and closing the door, and I was eating well! I had stomach swelling on the 3rd to 7th day, but I was told that the swelling would go down faster if I went for a walk, so my recovery was quick enough to go for a dog walk (instead, I felt slight pain if I stayed for more than 20 minutes), and I often did stepper exercises at home. When I washed up, I used shampoo. Is it uncomfortable to the point of not being able to use your strength properly? There was this. Currently, my upper chest has gone down a bit, but my breasts still don't feel soft. Until a few days ago, I felt like I was wearing a tight bra even without a bra, but the feeling has eased a lot! Instead, when it's cold, do you feel like your chest expands? Like it's going to explode? When I felt it and took care of it, they said I could sleep slightly on my side, but I'm still a little anxious so I'm trying to sleep upright. People around me say the scar is smaller than expected and I didn't put it too big, so it looks very natural. After the surgery, I didn't have to rely on a bra when wearing tight clothes, and since I have breasts, I was worried that my whole body would look puffy, but my waist looks smaller and I want to have a prettier body, so I think it's motivating me to exercise!
삼사오성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 249)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
레드다이아
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
뇨뇨뇨뇨뇸
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
다애다
윤곽/FACE수술후기
9 Days ago
Bghjj
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Days ago
상콤love
윤곽/FACE수술후기
11 Days ago
하이영2
눈수술수술후기
11 Days ago
민들레씨777
윤곽/FACE수술후기
14 Days ago
호오유
윤곽/FACE수술후기
14 Days ago
몰라뭔데
코성형수술후기
15 Days ago
코버지차즘
ㅅㅅㅇ3rd week review's Reviews More (10/249)

Comment 5
예지옹 2024-02-26 (월) 17:22 6 Months ago Address
오옹 좋아요
킹율이올 2024-02-27 (화) 14:40 6 Months ago Address
잘됐다 !
우우유우유유 2024-03-03 (일) 22:12 6 Months ago Address
금액 정보좀!
칙힌느겟 2024-03-04 (월) 10:56 6 Months ago Address
와 신기하다,, 진짜 잘햇당!
에이핑크 2024-03-22 (금) 15:13 5 Months ago Address
너무 예뻐용! !
Prev  Next  List