Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

After giving birth to 3 babies, I had surgery on my saggy breasts~~ Now I can even wear a bikini^^

해프닝 2024-02-21 (수) 16:28 6 Months ago 4126
Dr.
최문섭
Hospital
그레이스오앤영성형외과

It wasn't this small to begin with... I gave birth to 3 babies and breastfed them. During the process of breastfeeding, my breasts got bigger, but when I finished breastfeeding, the fat on my breasts fell out as if nothing had happened. Did they just get smaller in size? No, they lost a lot of elasticity and saggy. The answer is... Even though I got married early and experienced it in my 20s, the sagging and elasticity of my breasts was a problem. I tried to manage it by applying various products, but there was nothing I could do about it . After repeating it 3 times, my breasts did not come back at all, and it was impossible to recover... Really. I was depressed. The stress from that was too much. I love summer, but it got to the point where I became depressed just by looking at my swimsuit. My breasts were inelastic and saggy. Even if I didn't expose my breasts, my entire breasts were visible through the swimsuit, and my upper breasts started to sag... I heard a lot of people's stories and saw a lot of reviews. If you look at the reviews of people who have the same problem as me, they say that the surgery with the highest level of satisfaction is breast surgery. There are a few people around me who had breast surgery after having a baby, and I wanted to get it done when I was a little younger. I asked people around me who had good breasts where they had surgery, so I had the surgery. People around me said they wanted to have breast surgery, so it was the best. The director introduced me to many people, and I started to have some faith in that part because I talked to people around me a lot, but after meeting the director in person and hearing his explanation, I became more confident. I heard a lot of people around me saying that they were good at breast surgery, and I felt reassured because I had personally seen how good breast surgery was . On the day of my first consultation, I met the director, and he had a soft voice and explained in detail how breast surgery is done, which really strengthened my trust. I looked up a lot of breast photos and reviews, and I am very satisfied now that I had the surgery. After 1 to 2 weeks of wearing the corrective bra, my breasts were so pretty that I recovered well without any particular distress. It looks natural, but the upper breast volume is also plump. I don't think one corrective bra will work for me, so I bought another one with Ergono Fit and corrected it. I wore it well throughout the period when I had to wear a bra. It was comfortable to wear because it supported and pressed well. It was well ventilated. It's been 5 months. It's really pretty, right? It looks so natural that I was satisfied two or three times. Even my friends who had breast surgery commented that it was very natural and pretty, so I think I really did a good job with the breast surgery. Just looking at my body, I feel like I've gone back to the way I was before I had a baby. I'm so touched..ㅠㅠㅠ One breast has changed in my upper body . It's just that the atmosphere has changed. I was extremely depressed because of the changes in my breasts and body after having a baby, but these days, I am really happy and now I can wear bikinis and swimsuits again^^ I went on a trip last month and came back wearing a lot of clothes. I thought once again that I did a good job with the breast surgery. My husband also thought that the breast surgery would really show off. Look, I'm always surprised when I look at my breasts these days. I think all celebrities have this size. Haha. If you're like me and are stressed out about your breasts and depressed about their sagging or size, I think it's a great surgery if you just pick the right doctor and get the surgery.
그레이스오앤영성형외과's Community Reviews (Total 125)
코성형수술후기
1 Years ago
또로로롱로
코성형수술후기
2 Years ago
오끼나왕
눈수술수술후기
2 Years ago
JMJM31
코성형수술후기
6 Days ago
바지적삼
코성형수술후기
20 Days ago
박경경박
코성형수술후기
24 Days ago
바다야ㅂ
코성형수술후기
29 Days ago
조씨씨214
눈수술수술후기
1 Months ago
하이구요오
코성형수술후기
1 Months ago
라규라규
After giving birth to 3 babies, I had surgery on my saggy breasts~~ Now I can even wear a bikini^^'s Reviews More (10/125)

Comment 10
쀼우뀨 2024-02-21 (수) 20:03 6 Months ago Address
Oh, it worked without overdoing it. Can you give me some information? What is the CC and cost? Are you also hospitalized?
평화v 2024-02-21 (수) 21:24 6 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
멀랑카우 2024-02-22 (목) 01:45 6 Months ago Address
It turned out naturally ㅠㅠ It's exactly what I wanted,,, How many cc's did you put in??
헤우니 2024-02-22 (목) 09:52 6 Months ago Address
It looks so nice
하얀눈이내려와 2024-02-22 (목) 15:07 6 Months ago Address
It was a really pretty size!! congratulations!!
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
간게양게 2024-02-23 (금) 14:53 6 Months ago Address
My heart is so pretty..!
달빛요정 2024-02-27 (화) 20:05 6 Months ago Address
How many rib cages are there and how many CCs did you put in? How many cups are there?
Dcup02 2024-03-01 (금) 13:14 6 Months ago Address
She's so pretty. I wonder if she has the body of giving birth to three babies!! i envy you
김김킴 2024-03-01 (금) 17:39 6 Months ago Address
볼륨감 대박이야 축하해
herrr 2024-03-08 (금) 15:39 6 Months ago Address
고생 많았네요~~~ 이쁘 가슴으로 많은 사랑^^
Prev  Next  List