• EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

I had breast surgery with MENS 235/300.

탈모는오지아나 2024-02-20 (화) 14:58 4 Months ago 3396
Hospital
바나나성형외과의원

Implants) Mentor Smooth 325/300 Time of surgery) It has been 3 months since the surgery at Banana. Purchased separately) I was worried about contractures, so I purchased and used an anti-adhesion agent at the hospital. I have never been interested in other plastic surgeries in my life, but I have always had a complex about breast surgery. I wanted to , so I saved up the cost of plastic surgery as soon as I got a job. But when I looked for a place to get surgery, there were a lot of places charging exorbitant amounts. They tried to persuade me that they would do everything and give me this much of a discount, but honestly, they didn't show any professionalism and they did it at the same time as breast surgery. There were a lot of consultations that told me to do other surgeries as well, so I wanted to find a place with a conscience that would do the surgery the way I wanted if it was a surgery I was going to get anyway. I went around carefully looking at reviews, and after visiting 5 places, I am now having the surgery at the hospital. The director is in charge of choosing the implant. There was no pressure, and I trusted that they carefully checked my body size and gave me advice on the type and size of the implant. Since my breasts are slightly uneven, the size was different on the left and right, and during the consultation, I wondered if I should put in a different size because there was a slight difference. I had doubts, but after my breasts got bigger, I felt what the director meant. After the surgery, he said that my double breasts should be symmetrical and sized because the difference could be maximized when my breasts got bigger. He said this was very basic. I did n't insist on the size of both sides and trusted the director. I had the surgery, and both sides literally grew the same size, so I felt more confident when I took it off than when I was wearing underwear. Well, haha, I was worried because it was my first plastic surgery, but the staff treated me kindly every time I went to the hospital, so I felt good in the beginning . I was lucky enough to win without any pain, so I think I paid the most attention to the swelling and change in feel. The feel has eased a lot now compared to the first month, and the upper bulge has come down a bit and is well in place. However, they said I had to wait at least 6 months for changes in my breasts. I tried to check it regularly. I had a lot of questions before and after the surgery, so I bothered the manager here and there haha. He called me right away every time and tried to explain everything, which remains a good memory. Even if it's not a breast, it's better to get plastic surgery at a hospital that can take care of me until the end. seems correct
바나나성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 105)
코성형수술후기
9 Hours ago
까밍구
가슴성형수술후기
4 Days ago
리롤
코성형수술후기
5 Days ago
상하수도관
코성형수술후기
7 Days ago
고코코
코성형수술후기
10 Days ago
비르
가슴성형수술후기
17 Days ago
상호주의자
코성형수술후기
19 Days ago
씨알지
코성형수술후기
21 Days ago
더나아지길
가슴성형수술후기
25 Days ago
무신사
코성형수술후기
27 Days ago
아리아나뵹
I had breast surgery with MENS 235/300.'s Reviews More (10/105)

Comment 9
강해져랏 2024-02-20 (화) 16:58 4 Months ago Address
축하행 넘부러워 ㅠㅠ
류땐이 2024-02-21 (수) 00:12 4 Months ago Address
추카추카해
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
이나콩 2024-02-21 (수) 15:50 4 Months ago Address
멘스 촉감궁금하다 ㅠㅠ젤좋다던데
Clair03 2024-02-21 (수) 22:52 4 Months ago Address
추카해여
멀랑카우 2024-02-22 (목) 01:46 4 Months ago Address