Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Stem cell breast fat transplant was performed!

냥냥이99 2024-02-20 (화) 00:40 6 Months ago 3347
Dr.
김재인
Hospital
글로비성형외과의원
Price
400 만원
Days
7 days

My upper body is thinner than my lower body, so after much deliberation, I decided to get breast fat grafting because I usually have stress on my thighs! I ended up selling all the products I could get and received stem cells from Director Kim! At the same time, I also went to the floating room. On the day of the surgery, my whole body was in pain and my chest felt heavy. On the day of the surgery, I had trouble sleeping because I woke up repeatedly throughout the night. I started wearing a compression garment the next day. The difference between my left and right sides was quite large, so the right side was about 280 and the left side was about 220. That’s a lot! I lost 1,100cc from my thighs. My entire body was very swollen and my thighs were sore because of my breasts. But I think I continued to walk and move often. It's been about a week, and my armpits feel hard because I touched the floaters, but my breasts have become much softer and I like their shape and size. !The swelling on my thighs has gone down and it feels like the lines have been cleared up. I'm the type that bruises easily, so there are still a lot of bruises in the area where I removed it. So, I think I need to get some bruise cream and care. I hope my breasts don't fall out, but I think I'll have to wait and see for about a month!

Comment 6
누누사랑 2024-02-20 (화) 05:50 6 Months ago Address
우와 잘 됐네 !
냥이야옹힝 2024-02-20 (화) 09:56 6 Months ago Address
우와 생착은 몇프로나 된대?
강해져랏 2024-02-20 (화) 16:58 6 Months ago Address
와 지이로 이렇게 빵빵해질수있구낭.. ㅎ
이나콩 2024-02-21 (수) 15:50 6 Months ago Address
오오 축하해 !!
간게양게 2024-02-23 (금) 14:55 6 Months ago Address
축하해 너무이쁘당.. ㅎ!!
ffwwsel 2024-07-09 (화) 04:42 2 Months ago Address