• EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Mentor Smooth Breast Surgery Review

쥬쥬티오 2024-02-13 (화) 19:52 4 Months ago 4557
Hospital
바나나성형외과의원

Hello, this is a review of breast surgery with Mentor Smooth implants. When looking into breast surgery for a while, most people had surgery with Motiva, so there was relatively little information about Mens, and like me, I considered Mens because of the cost + feel, and I thought I would write a review in case there was a case . , Size: Mentosmooth, 350cc on the left, 325cc on the right Incision area: Additional bottom line Details of purchase: When listening to the explanation, I heard that an anti-adhesion agent was also provided, so I purchased it separately and used it together. As you can see in the pre-surgery photo, my upper breast was missing, so I was worried about the implant or size. There were a lot of these. If I chose the wrong size and put it in, the natural UU shape might not come out, or the volume might not come out as much as I wanted... I went to more than 5 places, and most of them I heard about an hour's worth of stories. But the conclusions were mostly similar. Motiva is best, so go with Motiva. Why do so many people choose Motiva? Make a deposit now, otherwise the dates will all be lost... I thought it would be better to look carefully rather than hastily, so I naturally deleted the places I found burdensome from my priority list. . Then I went to counseling here and was able to receive detailed counseling about mentors for the first time. I heard a detailed explanation of Mentor and Mens, but considering the cost and feel, Mens was more to my taste. The director said he could make it as big as I wanted. If I had said no, I would have expressed my disappointment, but on the other hand, I was glad... The director thoroughly checked my ribcage, chest room, and breast size and explained everything. It was good that he told me various things about the maximum and minimum sizes that can be placed in my body. Since I was going to have surgery anyway, I had the surgery done in the largest size that the doctor said was possible to be safe. Because my breasts were very small, I was so surprised and excited to see that my breasts had grown so much bigger when I had implants put in during the fitting. I really want to do it right away... haha ​​There are many cases of breast surgery being painful, but surprisingly, I didn't experience that much pain. To make it easier to compare, mild muscle pain, menstrual pain...? I think you can say that. I live alone and the pain wasn't at the level where I couldn't move. I cooked meals by myself, did the dishes, and did everything! Maybe it's because I received it from the bottom line, or maybe it's because I worked hard to get to the hospital...haha, I'm very satisfied with the change in breast size and shape. As a woman, my self-esteem has increased, and I can wear tight clothes that show off my bust line without hesitation... My body may not be a source of confidence, but at least for me, I am satisfied with the many changes it has made, both externally and internally! As I write this, I feel like I'm only talking about myself... If you have any questions, I'll answer everything to the best of my knowledge.
바나나성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 101)
코성형수술후기
2 Days ago
비르
가슴성형수술후기
9 Days ago
상호주의자
코성형수술후기
11 Days ago
씨알지
코성형수술후기
13 Days ago
더나아지길
가슴성형수술후기
17 Days ago
무신사
코성형수술후기
19 Days ago
아리아나뵹
코성형수술후기
24 Days ago
나무처럼이
가슴성형수술후기
25 Days ago
아리리리
코성형수술후기
30 Days ago
미인셈
코성형수술후기
1 Months ago
김시우루리
Mentor Smooth Breast Surgery Review's Reviews More (10/101)

Comment 10
참치마뉴웅 2024-02-14 (수) 09:20 4 Months ago Address
엄청 자연스러워
테비망치뺀찌 2024-02-14 (수) 23:10 4 Months ago Address
이뿌다 자연스러워
서아윤 2024-02-15 (목) 10:43 4 Months ago Address
역시 자산이 있어야...모양도 자연스러운거같아!! 예사야..예뻐~
이사장2 2024-02-15 (목) 16:42 4 Months ago Address
원래도 기초차산 있었넹.. 이쁘당 ㅎㅎ
김채고 2024-02-15 (목) 18:53 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

쥬쥬티오 Writer 2024-03-05 (화) 16:02 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
대포알위 2024-02-19 (월) 17:07 4 Months ago Address
우와아 넣은거에 비해 엄청 커보여요 저는 며칠전에 했는데 295넣었는데 훨신 작아보이는데 이뻐욤!!!
herrr 2024-03-08 (금) 15:44 3 Months ago Address
와~~~~ 너무 이뻐졌는데요?? 좋겠당ㅜ
김채고 2024-03-25 (월) 22:59 3 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

쥬쥬티오 Writer 2024-04-15 (월) 15:04 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List