like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Motiva 3 parking review

일단지르고 2024-02-02 (금) 12:44 7 Months ago 1539

The review is late because I’m too busy raising children!! I saw my friend first get breast surgery at Globi Plastic Surgery and be very satisfied!! I started dieting like crazy with the goal of losing weight and having breast surgery. Haha, I achieved my weight goal!! I mustered up the courage to immediately make an appointment at Globi Plastic Surgery, and the next day I went to get a consultation from Dr. Nam Sang-jae, who had also performed my friend's surgery!! The director even pinpointed my sagging breasts complex by comparing before and after photos, and on top of that, he made a hasty surgery. I was surprised when I saw that they even recognized my weight loss.. haha ​​I wanted an areola incision so I asked about that first and was told that it was a bit difficult, but that it was possible~!!! If I was going to do it anyway, I was planning to do it with Motiva, so I put down a reservation deposit, set up a surgery date right away, and came a week before and was told I had to get a blood test, urine test, etc., so I got all the tests done that day lol If I was going to do it anyway, stop thinking about it! ! Let’s give it a try!! I think I decided to do it with that thought in mind haha. I tried to go alone on the day of the surgery, but somehow my mom came with me!! I was nervous and scared when I lay down on the operating table, but I got on the operating table with only faith in Dr. Sangjae Nam’s technique!! But for some reason... it's actually more... worth it than I thought??? It felt like this!! Maybe it was because of the effect of the pain-free injection... Except for a throbbing feeling when a little force was applied, there was no pain like "It hurts so much" or "It's painful." My mom, who was with me, asked me if it was normal for me to walk around so energetically. Hahaha, on the 5th day after the surgery, I had severe swelling in my abdomen and thighs, so I was shocked to see that my weight had increased by 10 kg!!!!!ㅠ I once again felt the mystery of the human body when I saw that my weight returned to its original weight within 3 weeks!! ! It's only been 3 weeks, but I'm currently satisfied!!^^

Comment 11
고냥히 2024-02-02 (금) 15:27 7 Months ago Address
와 너무이뻐 가슴모양 ㅠㅠ
pudding87 2024-02-02 (금) 19:28 7 Months ago Address
진짜 엄청 이쁘다ㅜㅜ고생많았어ㅜㅜ
판다바오 2024-02-03 (토) 02:42 7 Months ago Address
이고 후기 쓰려고 가입한구양?
doyomi 2024-02-04 (일) 06:06 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
doyomi 2024-02-04 (일) 06:06 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
doyomi 2024-02-04 (일) 06:07 7 Months ago Address