Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

Hello, it has been 15 days since I had Motiva breast augmentation~!!   First, the swelling went away quickly, and I was diagnosed at a university hospital with a severe rib size difference similar to Folis syndrome. While looking into breast augmentation, I was referred to Samsao Plastic Surgery on the recommendation of a professor. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the professor who recommended a trustworthy plastic surgery clinic to me, who only trusts university hospitals. The reason I had the surgery was because the thickness of my ribs was naturally very different. After going, my bra always went back and there was a big difference between my two breasts. Immediately after the surgery, there was almost no pain at the bottom incision. I was able to move both arms freely, and I only felt weak that day. From the next day, I was able to do all normal activities and there was no pain! The recovery was so quick that the swelling went down quickly!!! People around me say it's amazing how quickly the swelling goes down and that my breasts are so pretty~! I liked the sports bra that the hospital gave me so much that I ordered more from Coupang and have been using it. I think this is the first hospital where the doctor called me directly after the surgery. ^^ After the surgery, my exact breast size was normalized, my underwear didn't move, and I had pretty breasts. I even got the shape~ The professor who recommended me at the university hospital and the unforgettable Dr. Gyu-nam Han of Samsao Plastic Surgery are all like my benefactors. I hope that the doctor will continue to work for a long time.

Comment 6
고냥히 2024-02-02 (금) 15:26 5 Months ago Address
저거 후 사진인거지 ?
판다바오 2024-02-03 (토) 02:40 5 Months ago Address
오 그 대학병원 교수님 누구야? 믿을만하다 나도 나중에 찯아봴래
doyomi 2024-02-04 (일) 06:00 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
doyomi 2024-02-04 (일) 06:05 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
doyomi 2024-02-04 (일) 06:05 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
콘지야 2024-02-06 (화) 15:20 4 Months ago Address