I finally came to write a review because I thought I didn't have to buy Emefil underwear.
Since I was young, I had a severe chest complex, so I only bought underwear that gathered into a mulberry bra, but at some point, I came to Hyeonta and underwent surgery by Dr. Gook-Hyeon Kim of Human Plastic Surgery with 75c implants and 370cc implants from asset 75a breast room 12 to menex. It's been a year since I received it.
There are probably a lot of people who are wondering whether to use a base cut or a side cut during a consultation!
In my case, my bottom line was short, so I went with a bottom knuckle, and after-care included scar treatment, so it's been a year and I'm in a clean state without a single scar. In
everyone, bottom knuckles have a quick recovery, but the scars are easily visible, and arm knuckles have a slow recovery, but the scars aren't that noticeable. I know it's visible, but the scars seem to be kebacae as well. Rather than going to a hospital where it's just surgery, I recommend checking the aftercare carefully
before choosing. What I still remember is that before going into surgery, I had to wear only sanitary panties to get my breasts designed, and it was really cold, but the nurse next to me gave me a hot pack, so it was nice!
And the director!!!!!!!
I'll go into design~ I was so considerate, but the staff and director were all sweet girls~sweet guys.
I'll lie down on the bed in the operating room and then go under anesthesia. As soon as I do that, it's over!
I'll say it again, it's so cold~ I don't know if it's because I'm naked... but it's so cold!!
And the most difficult thing after surgery was... the pressure bandage...!!!!
The tenderness was so severe... I can wear a bob 365 days a year, but the pressure bandage... It was frustrating and I couldn't lie down properly, so it was very difficult, but after the
pressure bandage was over, I won no pain, so it wasn't difficult from then on!
oh!! And I'll tell you what to prepare.
Let's prepare a triangle cushion, Hyoja Son (★★★★★), dry shampoo (if there is a beauty salon nearby, just ask them to wash your hair), pumpkin juice, and Tylenol before surgery!
The feeling came back in about 3 months, but my friend, who has had it for over a year, says he hasn't gotten the feeling back yet, so I guess it's different!
I rested for about 5 days including the weekend, but other than the stiffness while working, it wasn't too difficult, and after about a month, I was able to move heavy things!
And those who are going to have breast surgery..!!
I definitely recommend that you get a human consultation. The director's sincerity in your heart shows that he tells you to ask everything you want from one to ten like the director of a university hospital without making you feel like you're pressed for time. I was impressed with the
virtual plastic surgery and fitting... Anyway, when I was touring the hospital. It was nice to feel that Human was sincere in my heart, and I liked that they informed me of the event amount as is, rather than adding more to the event amount.