Escape from my poor chest! Motiva 1st year review

쁠리쏘 2024-01-26 (금) 15:55 7 Months ago 3752
Dr.
옥재진
Hospital
더성형외과의원
Days
365 days

Last year, when I was checking my breasts, I went to Seongyesa all the time and looked into breast hospitals diligently, but it's already been a year since I had surgery? Haha. When I first looked at the hospital, I wanted to get implants from Motiva, and I looked for a director with a long experience in the chest area, and it was just the plastic surgery clinic. The director was a perfect fit?! I was a Motiva key doctor, and during the consultation, the answers were clear and I trusted the hospital system and had the surgery! Since I was very skinny for 1 to 3 months, I was worried about whether the texture and shape would become natural after the surgery, but the hospital has a very good after-care system. I received a thorough ultrasound and confirmed that there were no problems. It has been a year since I was born. now!! Anyone can see that it looks natural in terms of shape and feel?! Before the surgery, my elementary school body was always particularly stressful because my breasts were small and thin, but now I feel like my femininity is emphasized even when I wear a swimsuit or tight-fitting clothes. I really like it. I'm already looking forward to this summer... Haha, I used Motiva Demi 300cc and a bottom line incision. I also got a lot of help from reading the reviews at Seongyesa~ To commemorate the one-year anniversary, leave a photo review! Hahaha
더성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 88)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Months ago
2024만족해
가슴성형수술후기
2 Months ago
별사탕24
가슴성형수술후기
5 Months ago
나미lsa94
가슴성형수술후기
6 Days ago
와드드
가슴성형수술후기
12 Days ago
오고기
가슴성형수술후기
14 Days ago
오렌지763
가슴성형수술후기
21 Days ago
이잉티
가슴성형수술후기
25 Days ago
지융융이
가슴성형수술후기
1 Months ago
강남녀자
가슴성형수술후기
1 Months ago
석류와자몽
Escape from my poor chest! Motiva 1st year review's Reviews More (10/88)

Comment 2
판다바오 2024-01-27 (토) 16:36 7 Months ago Address
수고햤오ㅜㅜㅜㅜ
새인생을위하여 2024-01-31 (수) 11:43 7 Months ago Address
진짜 너무 부럽다 ㅜ너무 예뻐
Prev  Next  List