Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

3-month review of Motiva breast surgery + liposuction of floating breasts!!

Qwe030 2024-01-17 (수) 16:00 7 Months ago 3705
Hospital
마블성형외과

Surgery - Motiva 330cc/fleeking liposuction/shoulder surgery day - As everyone knows, breast surgery is done under general anesthesia! So, I was very nervous, but when I went to the hospital, the director and manager reassured me not to worry haha.. But I was still nervous.. As the anesthesia took over, I closed my eyes and have no memory from that point on! When I opened my eyes, I was in the recovery room. I lay in the recovery room until I came to my senses, but I quickly came back to my senses and couldn't bring myself to take the subway home, so I took a taxi. Haha. It was daytime, so there were no cars, so the driver sped up, and perhaps because of the anesthesia, it didn't hurt when I went over the bumps. I didn't! I was truly fortunate... A week to a month after surgery - To be honest, I don't think I was pain-free haha. It felt like there was a heavy weight on my chest. It wasn't so much pain that I couldn't sleep, but there was no pain at all. It wasn't! But this may be because I also had floating breast liposuction... I had breast surgery and wanted to look pretty, so I had floating breast liposuction as well hahaha - I had a surprising amount of swelling in my stomach! So, I didn’t wear my usual button-up pants because they were uncomfortable… It feels like I've been wearing elastic pants for almost a month!! The swelling was the worst until the 2nd week, and as time went by, the swelling went away. But the upper band was more uncomfortable than the discomfort caused by the swelling. LOL. I wanted to quickly remove the upper band. The rest has now turned into a tolerable discomfort. Haha. Two months after the surgery . After 3 months - Now that the swelling has gone down to some extent, I've become more concerned about the feel and appearance! The reason I had the surgery at this hospital is because most of the reviews say the breasts look very natural, so I was also expecting big but natural breasts...? To be honest, in the first month, I felt awkward because of the upper bulge, but as time goes by, I feel like it is settling down naturally! Should I say that the feeling of naturally falling down is different when lying on one's stomach or side than when wearing underwear? Only those who have actually had the surgery know this... It may not be as good as a real breast, but I am satisfied with it - and maybe because of the floating breasts, I look much prettier when I wear a top than when I just wear a tight top... I had a bit of a hard time due to the swelling and pain. I thought it was a good idea to do a floating room together haha. Choosing a hospital - I looked around at several places and found that most consultations ended with just giving a diagnosis. You may be wondering what the problem is, but honestly, there are only a few people who really know about breast surgery! I was the same, and I wanted a detailed explanation from an expert's point of view, but you just need to put 300cc of Motiva and do it with your arms. Counseling like this didn't help at all... But here, the director gave a very detailed explanation of breast augmentation, and I had one question. They tend to tell you five things when you look at them.. haha. I really studied a lot. But if you are planning to come here for a consultation, make sure to set aside plenty of time!! By the time I left the hospital, an hour had already passed...hahaha. My criteria may not be the right answer, but at least I felt proud and less worried because I personally went to the hospital and chose the hospital where I had surgery, rather than choosing a hospital based solely on other people's reviews!! The doctor told me that I need to wait at least 6 months for my breasts to fully settle, so I still have a long way to go, but I'm going to start exercising again, which I haven't been able to do in the meantime, and get back to my daily routine. I hope those who are considering breast surgery will do so at the right hospital!

Comment 7
엽떡빌더 2024-01-17 (수) 16:09 7 Months ago Address
Wow, that was so good!!!! Could you please tell me the bra information in the last photo?

Qwe030 Writer 2024-01-18 (목) 10:13 7 Months ago Address
thank you!! I bought that from Coupang a long time ago, but it's been so long I don't remember.
판다바오 2024-01-17 (수) 19:25 7 Months ago Address
Thank you for your hard workㅜㅜㅜ It will continue to get better after 3 months, so good luck!!

Qwe030 Writer 2024-01-18 (목) 10:13 7 Months ago Address
그렇겠지?! 고마워!! ㅠㅠ
wbffl 2024-01-18 (목) 10:38 7 Months ago Address
헐2주만되도 자연스럽구나 ㅠ
루루리릴 2024-01-18 (목) 20:39 7 Months ago Address
헐 진짜 이쁘다 잘됐다ㅠㅠㅠ 부러워....
qwertl 2024-01-20 (토) 04:49 7 Months ago Address
자연스럽다,,부러워ㅠㅠ!
Prev  Next  List