Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Will my breasts get smaller after surgery and exercise?

무식차차 2024-01-12 (금) 13:43 5 Months ago 2513
Dr.
이상달
Hospital
엠디외과의원
Price
1050 만원

Mo Yang hình ảnh Do you think you will empathize with it when you recover? It is definitely different from before the surgery and now. The difference seen in the photo between the 7th week and now is the upper cheek. Still, there are changes that only I can feel, so it's fun to spend each month. But it's definitely been 3 months . And after the surgery, I had a question, but I thought the people who actually did it would be more accurate than the hospital, so there are people who have exercised after the surgery. Please give me some advice. I last visited the hospital 3 months after my breasts . What's wrong with you? What's wrong with you? What's wrong with you?? The size of the underwear is the same, but I'm used to it and I can't tell if it's just my mood or if I'm really missing it;; I'm still cautious about stimulating things, so I'm deliberately eating less and lowering the intensity. What's wrong with diet? I think about 4 months is enough recovery time for me, but if there are people who exercise after surgery, please let me know how it goes.
Written by
App

Comment 8
판다바오 2024-01-12 (금) 13:59 5 Months ago Address
If you diet, of course your breasts will get smaller. You're losing weight through your entire body, but you're losing the original breast fat, not the implants...

무식차차 Writer 2024-01-12 (금) 16:52 5 Months ago Address
Is that it? ㅠㅠ I need to exercise while eating...

판다바오 2024-01-12 (금) 21:55 5 Months ago Address
Just do it with the feeling of gaining weight and gaining muscle. In fact, I just recommend that you gain a moderate amount of weight. Exercise to lose only the flab and maintain your weight...!
키떼키떼 2024-01-12 (금) 14:12 5 Months ago Address
How much seed did you put in?

무식차차 Writer 2024-01-12 (금) 16:53 5 Months ago Address
I am 335 left/355 five!
미밈밈ㅁ 2024-01-12 (금) 18:38 5 Months ago Address
If there was an underlying asset, there is a possibility that it will fall by that much, so I think it is small! Even if someone who doesn't has it loses weight, they lose even more than they don't have, revealing their implants and showing their rippling... haha.
율희유리 2024-01-15 (월) 15:51 5 Months ago Address
I'm not sure if I'll lose the original weight, but instead of getting implants ㅠ
두부팔아요 2024-01-24 (수) 12:15 5 Months ago Address
Still, compared to before, haha.
Prev  Next  List