Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

It's been a week since I had breast surgery!

헤헤희히 2024-01-10 (수) 13:16 8 Months ago 3057
Dr.
박지훈
Hospital
스웨이성형외과의원
Days
7 days

It's been a week since I received breast surgery from Dr. Jihoon Park at Sway Plastic Surgery. I put a 425cc Motiva on both sides! During the consultation, he carefully checked the shape of my breasts and other aspects, and explained to me well how and in what form the surgery would take place. Above all, I felt confident because I received the consultation in which I could clearly feel the director's pride in the breast surgery. I received surgery from Dr. Jihoon Park! Even before the surgery, I wasn't the type of person who didn't know the right size. Even though it was a surgery with the highest level of satisfaction, I had to worry a lot before getting it. But it makes me wonder why I was worrying, it's the #1 most satisfying surgery I've had so far. It's the best. Before I had it, people around me asked me a lot why I was doing it, but now, even though it's only been a week, I want to say it to myself because it's so pretty. I often hear people say they don't know why they stopped me lol. I don't have a small frame, so I thought that having bigger breasts would be burdensome and make me look fatter, but when I look at the results, I wonder why I worried about that... If anything, I look slimmer now that my breasts are bigger! And more than anything, it may not happen, but if I had to get breast surgery three times, I would have done it and it didn't hurt at all. I heard from the director that he was so good at performing surgery that he was famous for pain-free surgery, and I also won a pain-free surgery, so my trust in the director went up significantly haha. I had to do a lot of activities on the third day after the surgery, and people around me were asking me if I really had the surgery. I was flying around haha. Even before the surgery at Sway, the staff, the manager, and the director were all so kind and caring, but I think they treated me even better after the surgery. They took care of me so well that I didn't know what to do with myself. I'm thankful every time I go, and I'm grateful for the follow-up care in the future. No worries. If there's someone around me who is having surgery, I brag about it and recommend it. Before the surgery, my upper chest was very small. And the size was full A to B. In the first week, I had my size measured at an underwear shop to change from shapewear to V-fit, and it came out to be 70G. I was so surprised because it was a size I had never imagined or heard of, but my shoulders went up and I was happy. ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋMore than anything, the upper chest is so pretty and the shape of the chest itself is really, really pretty. They told me that there isn't much swelling in my chest, but even after it goes down to some extent, I think it will be around E-F. I am very satisfied and happy.. Everyone, please get breast surgery..Kokok..
스웨이성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 19)
눈수술수술후기
7 Days ago
버라미닷
가슴성형수술후기
14 Days ago
맹~
가슴성형수술후기
21 Days ago
소영모
가슴성형수술후기
4 Days ago
냠냠떡꾹
가슴성형수술후기
17 Days ago
아기사슴밤비
눈수술수술후기
21 Days ago
Okkikkkig
눈수술수술후기
22 Days ago
priny7
눈수술수술후기
28 Days ago
꽃감자
코성형수술후기
5 Months ago
kdb4558
It's been a week since I had breast surgery!'s Reviews More (10/19)

Comment 8
쏠~ 2024-01-10 (수) 13:32 8 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
게민이 2024-01-10 (수) 14:50 8 Months ago Address
It's going well
누진세 2024-01-10 (수) 15:27 8 Months ago Address
Even though it’s been a week, I still don’t notice anything when I put on clothes!!
옌공짱짱걸 2024-01-10 (수) 22:47 8 Months ago Address
Please give me information~! Can I return to normal life within a week after surgery?
5유성 2024-01-11 (목) 14:12 8 Months ago Address
Your body looks completely natural haha
오밭수 2024-01-14 (일) 15:10 8 Months ago Address
Well done!!!
율희유리 2024-01-15 (월) 15:55 8 Months ago Address
Oh moya..
설똥벌레 2024-01-15 (월) 21:20 8 Months ago Address
My sister's implant types are demi and mini! Can you tell me the size?
Prev  Next  List