Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Motiva Full 335cc 4 month review (refer to main text for detailed specifications!)

쁘니쿠니라니 2024-01-09 (화) 13:42 7 Months ago 3112
Hospital
엠디외과의원

Specifications>> Height 163, ribcage 64 , Motiva full size 335cc, arm surgery at MD Surgery, I deleted it by mistake so I'm uploading it again ㅜㅜㅜ As I wrote in the title, it's been a little over 4 months since I had my breasts done! I had no intention of recommending breast surgery to people around me, but on the contrary, I had a lot of friends asking me where I had it done first, so I was unintentionally promoting it. Maybe it's because the upper bulge has come down a lot compared to the beginning and the texture has loosened a lot, but these days, I live by the feeling of looking in the mirror every day. I'm trying to gain weight because I want to look pretty , but instead of gaining weight, it's surprisingly the same. It seems like I've lost even more... I was wondering if I should exercise in addition to eating from now on, so I recently went to an exercise consultation. Also, this is a personal preference, but I don't wear underwear after surgery. + I think my lines are the prettiest when I wear tank tops or clothes that slightly reveal my breasts (if it's too low-cut xx). Before the surgery, I had a bone thin and straight body, but now that my breasts are bigger, my waist looks slimmer and my body feels more maximized after the surgery... ? In the past, I had a complex about my skinny body, but after the surgery, I think I don't think about it anymore haha. It's also fun to buy clothes haha. I've gained a lot of confidence haha. As each month goes by, the feel of the skin gradually loosens and becomes softer. Even when I move or shake my body, I feel better inside. Do you feel like you are moving more naturally than before? I can hardly feel that strange remaining hardness now, but I think I will definitely feel it as time goes by. After the surgery, I developed a habit of holding my breasts with my hands when I run or covering my breasts when I'm in the middle of people. Haha, I may be exaggerating, but I didn't have any in the past before the surgery(?), so I didn't have to cover up my important parts to protect them. I hope summer comes quickly ㅠㅠ I'll try on all the clothes I bought.

Comment 10
꼬륵윽 2024-01-09 (화) 15:25 7 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

쁘니쿠니라니 Writer 2024-01-10 (수) 16:41 7 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
누진세 2024-01-10 (수) 15:29 7 Months ago Address
Wow, even though it's a dog's skin, it looks good naturally. Your upper chest is so pretty.

쁘니쿠니라니 Writer 2024-01-10 (수) 16:41 7 Months ago Address
Wow thank you ㅠㅠ
5유성 2024-01-11 (목) 14:13 7 Months ago Address
The shape of the chest is so pretty..

쁘니쿠니라니 Writer 2024-01-15 (월) 14:29 7 Months ago Address
Thank you Yesa..!!
이혜린이 2024-01-14 (일) 12:25 7 Months ago Address
You have such a great body, I’m jealous ㅠㅠ

쁘니쿠니라니 Writer 2024-01-15 (월) 14:29 7 Months ago Address
Thank you haha
딱좋아 2024-02-26 (월) 15:31 5 Months ago Address
The rib cage is small, but the size is great. It’s pretty. How does it feel now? It's been a week since I've been on Motiva Pool. I'm worried that this is really going to relieve my thirst. Is it Tangtang? Do you also feel soft?
히혜 2024-03-26 (화) 02:47 4 Months ago Address
Oh, that looks like exactly what I'm looking for... Didn’t you care that there was no CCTV?
Prev  Next  List