From nothing to something (3 weeks old)

charming99 2023-11-23 (목) 15:30 10 Months ago 3952
Dr.
설철환
Hospital
제이더블유정원성형외과의원
Price
800 만원

~I couldn't find any chest volume, so whenever I wore low-cut clothes, I was always flashy, so I had to make cleavage and wear a bouffant... As I was doing this, Hyeonta came and decided to get breast surgery. I really wanted to do it, so I looked into it and had the surgery. I first looked at the doctor's experience and reviews, and felt the implants before deciding. The menex was soft, so it was most similar to my own breasts!! ~At first, it felt a little uncomfortable and tight to lift my arm due to the arm joint, but that went away in a week and I am now living freely. Maybe it's because I'm recovering quickly, but the incision line has healed so cleanly that I think it will become less noticeable as time goes by. The shape of my breasts is also good. I didn't want it to be too much, so I wanted to do it naturally, but even though it was in the beginning, it was quite pretty. I thought the top volume and side volume were important, but this was also brought out well, and since the breasts have definitely grown, the waist looks thinner and the overall balance feels right. A lot of the tingling in the feel has gone, and it will get better once the swelling goes down completely. I'm looking forward to it because it seems to be soft . It's been about 3 weeks now, and I'm looking forward to seeing how much more natural it will become over time. I'm already very satisfied with the change in my clothes. I've found out why breasts are the most satisfying.

Comment 6
소랸 2023-11-23 (목) 17:19 10 Months ago Address
I took 3 and the arm scar has healed well!! It’s pretty, congratulations~
도토딩 2023-11-23 (목) 19:34 10 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
검콩 2023-11-26 (일) 23:13 10 Months ago Address
It’s been 3 weeks and it feels very natural.
누룽지흑 2023-11-28 (화) 14:10 9 Months ago Address
Ah, I’m so jealous. It’s really natural..
또영희 2023-12-02 (토) 08:49 9 Months ago Address
흉터도 진짜 자연스럽다 가슴모양도 너무 이뻐 !
슈기f 2023-12-11 (월) 15:17 9 Months ago Address
흉터자국 깔끔하게 잘 됐다~
Prev  Next  List