Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
If you have any questions, please leave a message. It's been 4 days since I mustered up a lot of courage to get the breast surgery I've been thinking about for a long time, but I'm not completely happy because I'm more worried than satisfied (the original worry doll character). My back is still sore, and I have no feeling from the nipples to the outside/bottom of my breasts, but my stomach is swollen, and as I continue to wear a shaper bra and upper band, I suddenly become depressed. Fortunately, I don't have any pain, so I can live with it, but when will the feeling come back ? And do you really need to take capsular contracture medicine? I'm still taking antibiotics, but they're telling me to take capsular contracture medication starting next week. I'm scared of capsular contracture, but I'm actually scared of the side effects of the medicine, so some hospitals don't prescribe capsular contracture medication, so I guess that means I don't have to take it. The medication is expensive, but I'm very worried. Thanks for listening!
Written by
App

Comment 6
에키나 2023-10-07 (토) 16:47 11 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

Redtiger Writer 2023-10-07 (토) 19:03 11 Months ago Address
ㅠㅠ 무섭다.. 이대로 살아야 한다고하면 너무 절망적인데 무튼 공유해줘서 고마워
미밈밈ㅁ 2023-10-07 (토) 18:10 11 Months ago Address
구축약은 먹으나 안 먹으나 대세에 변화를 주진 않는다곤 했어. 어차피 구축 올 사람은 약 잘 먹어도 오는데 구축 안 올 수 있었던 사람이 구축 오게되는 걸 조금 낮춰주는 정도?

Redtiger Writer 2023-10-07 (토) 19:02 11 Months ago Address
우웅 답글 고마워!
luvday 2023-10-11 (수) 23:24 11 Months ago Address
그러게 보형물이 있으니 그래도 아직 수술 초기니 넘걱정하지마
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
하늘바람비구름 2023-11-23 (목) 18:51 9 Months ago Address
병원에서 하지는대로 하는게 좋을것같아' 약복용도.
Prev  Next  List