Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

[6th month] Menek 400,430cc + fat grafting (photo of subjunction scar)

fxkebxxbs 2023-09-30 (토) 17:46 10 Months ago 3962
Dr.
이준욱
Hospital
디테성형외과의원
Days
193 days

They say it becomes soft after 6 months, but I wondered when 6 months would come... As I lived with satisfaction every day, I also reached the 6th month...!!! I was worried about what would happen if I couldn't wake up when I was told I was under general anesthesia, or what if I chose the wrong hospital and ruined the surgery, but they said I didn't know about it. When I found out about this hospital, I just rushed there out of ignorance, but I think it was a really good choice!! I don't have any regrets, and I'm satisfied with the size because I went with the largest size my body could handle. Everyone has implants, but let’s lie down on the operating table just once! With that in mind, I decided to choose from the premium line (I wanted something with a high filling rate because my chest was really bony and didn't have much volume, but...), but I was thinking about getting the most expensive Motiva, but I was looking around for one that was soft to the touch and that it was approved by the FDA. I have completely changed my mind about Menek, and I am satisfied with the feel and stability of Menek so far!! It's a pity that I can't upload the video here, but I like the feel, size, and shape of it all!! For me, the best part is the appearance of breast highways.. I thought this was the area that showed signs of surgery, so I had fat grafting done as well. The cleavage is well gathered and the shape is well maintained even without a bra.. haha ​​Oh, and while I was selling it... the scars. There was a place like this 6 times within the deadline set by the treatment hospital (at the time, I heard it and thought, "They did it 6 times...") This hospital is famous for having smaller scars than other places (I took a close photo, so it came out bigger than it actually was. It was on my index finger.) (Smaller than two words!) They said they would continue to treat the scar with laser treatment as long as I wanted... I've had it twice now... Today, when I looked at it, the scar was convex . I don't think there was any choice. I didn't want a scar on my chest, so I was going to have it done with arm joints, but I switched to bottom joints because of bottom line correction, so I was really worried about the scars. I went to the hospital as often as possible to make the scars lighter, and I also told the doctors about it. Please share how much it can get lighter. Geng Oh, and I also received a lot of help from the hospital, so I would like to share as much information as possible, but please contact the hospital directly for prices!! Everything except the price can be shared, so feel free to ask any questions you have in the comments!!

Comment 14
쵸이마미 2023-09-30 (토) 21:04 10 Months ago Address
I'm glad it worked out satisfactorily!! Can you tell me the current specs from the old specs???

fxkebxxbs Writer 2023-09-30 (토) 21:19 10 Months ago Address
Are you talking about breast size? Or height and weight?? I'm not on a diet these daysㅠㅠ I 'm 163/56 and was wearing 75A and now I'm 163/57 and wearing 70E ~ 75D!

쵸이마미 2023-09-30 (토) 21:36 10 Months ago Address
Thank you so much for the information!!
소랸 2023-10-01 (일) 21:10 10 Months ago Address
I was worried that I wouldn't wake up from general anesthesia ㅠ ㅠ It's the same as me ㅠ Since I decided to do it too, I was worried about even the smallest details ㅜ It went so well hahaha Seeing the reviews saying they were satisfied gave me more courage!! Can I get hospital information? How long did it take you to return to your daily routine?

fxkebxxbs Writer 2023-10-02 (월) 07:23 10 Months ago Address
Right ㅠㅠ!!! And what if I end up regretting it and want to get rid of it for no reason? Then I wasted money and only got scars on my body, but I did it... I'm really, really satisfied... Haha, the hospital is Dr. Lee Jun-wook of Dite Plastic Surgery, and I was able to return to my daily life within a week ! But I was unemployed at the time, so I could live alone at home for 3-4 days? But taking public transportation was the hardest. So, I think I'll have to wait 2-3 weeks to go to work!!
luvday 2023-10-02 (월) 13:56 10 Months ago Address
생각보다 흉터가 좀 크긴 크네요! 겨드랑이쪽으로 수술하는 방법도 있다더라고요
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

fxkebxxbs Writer 2023-10-03 (화) 10:39 10 Months ago Address
넹..ㅎㅎ 글에 다 적어놨오요
류잉 2023-10-04 (수) 23:20 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
늦게정신차림 2023-10-06 (금) 00:24 10 Months ago Address
충전률은 몇퍼엿어용?ㅜ병원정보물어봐도될까용
짱이눈누 2023-10-18 (수) 08:11 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.