Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

This is a review of the first day of Motiva Demi surgery.

킹국 2023-08-30 (수) 23:03 1 Years ago 1673
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
After reading the reviews of artists at Seongyesa and selling handmade items, I decided on one place and went there! I saw this place a lot in the reviews, so I was suspicious and thought it was all a scam. But I didn't know I would write it. I've been living at Seongyesa since I made the surgery reservation...? I want to share as much information as I have gained from the artists!! Of course, it's definitely not an advertisement. If so, I would also like to receive the benefits. First of all, it is a large hospital, but the after-care system is good, and after meeting the director, I felt confident and made a reservation right away. 163/50 Bottom circumference 70 Chest room 12.5 Motibademi 340cc Bottom *The doctor measured the bottom circumference and chest room again right before the surgery, so the size I usually wear is 75B, and 70B is too full and small. Actually, I had some assets! The reason I chose to have my hair cut was because I wanted to recover quickly. Are the armpits unnecessary from the armpits to the breast surgery area? They said that since it was surgery, recovery would inevitably be slow. During my first consultation, the director recommended the Motiva Full 375cc model considering my body type. But when I looked at the reviews from other doctors, they all said it was in the mid-300s. I was afraid it would get too big, so I changed it on the day of surgery. I didn't decide on the size I changed, it was decided by the director. When I searched the reviews here, I heard that Motivademy is more natural than Motiva Grass. The nurses were very kind and even wrapped their arms around me when I came out of the anesthesia and took the elevator. When I woke up from the anesthesia, I had really bad chills. Should I use an air warmer? It was nice that they added things like a heater. After surgery, is an infinite loop. Actually, my breasts don't hurt that much, but it's difficult because of the shaper bra and upper band. Food doesn't go in well... I think it poured a little too much. For your information, I kept it a secret from my parents, but they haven't found out yet. I guess it's because I don't usually get out of bed in my room. ++ Oh, and an important tip!! If you exercise your abs in advance, it will be very comfortable when you get up from sitting or lying down! My abs are tight because it's summer, so I got a lot of help. Haha. I wrote it without organizing it, so it's all mixed up. Thank you for reading! I’ll come back later when I have time!!

Comment 12
보리812 2023-08-31 (목) 01:00 1 Years ago Address
엄청 도움된다 고마워..! 근데 수술날 보호자 없어도 괜찮을까? 나도 가족한테 말 안 하고 하고 싶은데…

킹국 Writer 2023-08-31 (목) 01:03 1 Years ago Address
나는 남자친구가 와줬어ㅠㅠ 생각보다 문열기 짐들기 등등은 혼자 할 수 없겠더라구

보리812 2023-08-31 (목) 01:08 1 Years ago Address
아아 그렇겟다,, 애인이나 친구 중에 스케줄 맞춰야겟네ㅜㅜ 정보 고마워!
성공성공1111 2023-08-31 (목) 06:20 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

킹국 Writer 2023-09-01 (금) 20:56 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
나발2 2023-09-11 (월) 20:44 1 Years ago Address
뱡원 정보 알려줄수있어? 수술 끝난사람 부럽 ㅠ

킹국 Writer 2023-09-14 (목) 20:16 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
ㅇㅈ조조 2023-09-24 (일) 06:43 11 Months ago Address
진짜 고마워 덕분에 누웠다 일어날때 좀 수월하당 ㅜㅜ
아가물범 2023-09-25 (월) 19:54 11 Months ago Address
병원 정보 공유 가능해? ㅠㅠ