Dr.
송재용
Hospital
기린성형외과의원
Price
1111 만원
Days
7 days
I got breast surgery at Kirin a few days ago! First of all, after dieting, my breasts suddenly lost weight and became saggy, so I decided to have surgery. My size is 75a. I have a little bit of underboob, but I have almost no upper breast and my breasts are saggy... I looked around here and there, got a consultation, and scheduled the surgery that very day! The director said he could make an appointment at 7 p.m. because he had a late day, so I made a reservation and received a consultation..! The director was really kind and I think it was nice that he talked to me well even when I asked frantically about various things. The director was as chic as I heard, but he told me only the important things and told me that I wanted to have the floating glands removed, but he said I didn't have to do it, so I decided not to do it . Because it was surgery, I didn't have to wait long and went straight into surgery. After checking the size with the doctor and taking pictures, I waited for a while and came out of the surgery. On the same day, I felt a little stiff and sore, and other than the pain I felt when going over bumps in the car, I don't think there was almost any pain. I think it was thanks to the pain-free injection.
Written by
App
기린성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 1179)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
너만봐
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
카타히
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
고미니이쒀
눈수술수술후기
2 Days ago
요르플레
눈수술수술후기
5 Days ago
지지공주
눈수술수술후기
8 Days ago
쪼꼬느님
윤곽/FACE수술후기
11 Days ago
나아애에
가슴성형수술후기
12 Days ago
치즈네로
윤곽/FACE수술후기
13 Days ago
qwer3766
코성형수술후기
14 Days ago
미유밍
Menex Breast Surgery 1 week review!'s Reviews More (10/1179)

Comment 4
퍼스트럽럽 2023-08-23 (수) 12:03 1 Years ago Address
나중에 사진도 같이 올려줘 ㅎㅎ 궁금하다
밍미미미미밍 2023-08-23 (수) 16:37 1 Years ago Address
나두 여기서 했믄데 넘 만족!

예뻐예뻬 2023-08-28 (월) 16:21 11 Months ago Address
나두 처진가슴때매 고민인데 촉감은 어때??? 진짜같아?? 겨절인거지?
나발2 2023-09-11 (월) 21:06 11 Months ago Address
절개는 어디로 했어?
Prev  Next  List