Motiva 340, 320cc

Flowernabe… 2023-08-12 (토) 10:37 1 Years ago 5119
Dr.
김의건
Hospital
윈느성형외과의원
Days
10 days

Like the post on the day of the surgery I posted a while ago, I am a walking mom with three siblings who went to the first breast consultation in my life and trusted the teacher and decided to have an emergency surgery. Like I said, I'll solve my first surgery story. ㅡWhy I decided to come hereㅡ After the first breast consultation in her life at Winne Plastic Surgery, her consultation was good enough to decide her surgery. (Of course, if you have enough body, mind, and time to travel here and there, I think you should choose a doctor you can trust through consultations at various places. But I really recommend consulting at Winne !!! Philosophy (?), from the selection of implants, the consultation was very meticulous and detailed. The manager was also kind and kind. It was to the point that all my questions were answered with the first consultation . The anesthesiologist also resides. Since it's a team that specializes in chest cases, of course you can only focus on your area of ​​focus, and if you do that, I think you can't help but improve your skills. Even if there are many doctors in a large hospital, there is no guarantee that the surgery I need will go well, and I think the skill of the person in charge of breast surgery is the most important. It was good that here, rather than a uniform surgical method, they designed according to the patient's condition and meticulously looked at the surgical method and selection of implants. Fast operation time and surgery orientation without pressure bandages? Etc. (It's about how quickly you can bleed and operate well in a short amount of time. I thought that a quick surgery isn't a rough-and-tumble surgery. Doesn't a long operation mean you're good at surgery).  ㅡImplant & Procedureㅡ Motiva Demi 320, 340cc (If I was single before marriage and pursued more naturalness, I would have done Demi, but after all, it would be a groom-only breast, so I should have installed Motiva full in a glamorous way hahahaha This part is a pity) + Liposuction of rich fat + Nipple reduction (It doesn't hurt at all when I'm still, but it hurts when the nipple is sore and tilted to the side. I had stitches removed on the 7th day, and today is the 10th day, and it seems like it still needs time to heal completely) ㅡPostoperative pain and progressㅡPain, of course, is there . My chest was throbbing and tingling, and the use of my arms was uncomfortable. However, in my case, the part where I had liposuction is the most painful and sore, so I think that the pain can be less so that there is no pain without liposuction. After surgery, I took medicine alone, used public transportation, went home, and drove long distances 48 hours after surgery. Even those who are usually overweight will be able to go about their daily lives within 2-3 days. Of course, if the surgery goes well with a good teacher and the recovery is good, right? After about a week, I could see the swelling and bruises were gone, and I received good follow-up care (caps & laser treatment. I don't remember the name) . Today is the 10th day, and the throbbing pain has decreased a lot , and the rocket chest that made me doubt the success of the surgery is also calming down . I have a wound. Looking at the photos, I'm so fat that I can't even look at myself.. I got breasts and I want to go on a diet . I don't know if you see Are these breasts really my breasts hahaha I already have a nipple patch on a capless correction bra like the picture, and there is a sense of volume even though I am wearing a shirt, so I am so excited to see how my breasts will settle in now haha ​​10-day review of my own money so far It was~   Breast enlargement, nipple reduction, rich fat reduction, etc. Detailed reviews will settle down and return with an honest evaluation. Fat liposuction is a situation where one side has a bruise, but the hospital says it will get better, so it will take more time to see the results before it can be evaluated.

Comment 6
미자오미자 2023-08-12 (토) 12:40 1 Years ago Address
볼륨감은 진짜 좋긴하다 ㅎㅎ
해리공주얌 2023-08-12 (토) 13:09 1 Years ago Address
모양도 괜찮을것같고...사이즈 진짜 부럽다
눈누나라 2023-08-13 (일) 14:22 1 Years ago Address
사이즈 최고다 ㅠㅠ완전 부럽..
여지니와 2023-08-13 (일) 15:24 1 Years ago Address
볼륨 완전 좋넹!
김김킴 2023-08-14 (월) 00:47 1 Years ago Address
볼륨감 넘 좋다 축하해
하루살이꽃 2024-03-14 (목) 12:03 6 Months ago Address